• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
best damn crew battle

now a days its all about the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Black__Metal

and the maccrrrooooo
Orgasm Donor

A-Men Joe
Black__Metal

liGHts_OUt_spEEd Wrote:im not completely counting u out...im just saying...if u guys dont find someone to carry you the way i was...then u have no chance...and cmartin...well he'll probably spend....im sure its the only reason he is in there

well i think they found someone, and it was b4 u left...we REALY dont need ur help, we just got set back from u leaving uss thats all

btw...c-martin does suck ass, since he joined he hasnt SPENT or made crew mods

thats why they got me Wink
hell they dont even need me, the point of a crew is that its the whole crew that gets the job done not just one person, so if were leadin its cuz the whole crew is doin good not just u, fuck ur self centerd
The Taxman
#1 n00b

idiotstick Wrote:
liGHts_OUt_spEEd Wrote:im not completely counting u out...im just saying...if u guys dont find someone to carry you the way i was...then u have no chance...and cmartin...well he'll probably spend....im sure its the only reason he is in there

well i think they found someone, and it was b4 u left...we REALY dont need ur help, we just got set back from u leaving uss thats all

btw...c-martin does suck pooped my pants, since he joined he hasnt SPENT or made crew mods

thats why they got me Wink
hell they dont even need me, the point of a crew is that its the whole crew that gets the job done not just one person, so if were leadin its cuz the whole crew is doin good not just u, F*** ur self centerd

ok how bout u think b4 u speak...take away all the cms i got for u guys on other peoples accounts while u were busy...then see where ur at??

i think i have a point there spending countless hours on 4+ accounts plus my own...just so we could stay in the lead...take away all those cms i got...and u guys aren't anywhere close...so dont attack me saying u dont really need me...and dont say this was a crew thing...cuz it obviously wasnt if i had to be on more than one account...just to keep the crew battle close

now shut ur mouth b4 u dig a bigger hole
liGHts_OUt_spEEd

First off I gotta give props to you man, you did race ur heart out and kept us close in the early going. You were definitely the hardest working guy in our crew. Second of all, why did u leave anyways? All over the name changing and getting some flack? Your comments were a little cocky saying we have no chance without you. Sure you were a big part of our crew, but saying that is pretty self centered and cocky.

sonarpos Wrote:First off I gotta give props to you man, you did race ur heart out and kept us close in the early going. You were definitely the hardest working guy in our crew. Second of all, why did u leave anyways? All over the name changing and getting some flack? Your comments were a little cocky saying we have no chance without you. Sure you were a big part of our crew, but saying that is pretty self centered and cocky.

first off i want to clarify why i left...because of the bitching...again...and no not about the name changes...because u guys started bitching again about people not being on and i was sick of it...remember the 1st time it happened i said i would leave if there was anymore of it...and there was...btw what happened to zzomgzzz?? cheating of some sort im guessing
liGHts_OUt_spEEd

Yup hes gone, got busted for having 20 multis. Im glad he did, hes a douchebag, who doesnt believe in keeping his word.

sonarpos Wrote:Yup hes gone, got busted for having 20 multis. Im glad he did, hes a douchebag, who doesnt believe in keeping his word.

WORD Confusedhock:
The Taxman
#1 n00b

sonarpos Wrote:Yup hes gone, got busted for having 20 multis. Im glad he did, hes a douchebag, who doesnt believe in keeping his word.

only 20 damn thats nothing compared to what some people use to do

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Crew Races YmCmB 8 4,796 01-17-2012, 10:20 PM
Last Post: NoToRiOuS_ThUgS
  First Crew Leader Icon pollockab 3 2,949 11-05-2011, 01:03 AM
Last Post: pollockab
  Top Crew Gos 12 7,755 08-17-2010, 04:57 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  New Crew idiotstick 30 16,065 07-27-2010, 11:30 AM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  crew member down chop_shop 0 2,411 05-25-2010, 09:44 PM