Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sufficient Evidence

what counts as proof to catching people using macros? the onli thing i can think of is, pink them then take a screen shot of them online for an hour with no car and no status changed
Those who say a lot know nothing, Those who say nothing know a lot

yes that is one way.

but they can easily amx out there garage or have shty suspension and you wont be able to pink them.

ah ic cos the hting is that i race them first so i know if i can win or not, then if i see that im at ahigher level i'll pink them and they just accept. If this was a person a person would go check their history race before accepting i've already pinked 4 people
Those who say a lot know nothing, Those who say nothing know a lot

agreed w/both you guys

i pinked about 12 times yesterday won them all

screenshotted them posted them in teh forums and my post was deleted idk what to do im speachless as to how to get raymond to drop someones user rating rather its a) using the bug b) macro

bc screenshots obvoiusly isn't gonna do shit

krazyman06 Wrote:agreed w/both you guys

i pinked about 12 times yesterday won them all

screenshotted them posted them in teh forums and my post was deleted idk what to do im speachless as to how to get raymond to drop someones user rating rather its a) using the bug b) macro

bc screenshots obvoiusly isn't gonna do rubble

send em directly to raymond, go about it correctly, fasioning them on a forum will get you no where.

and mike your right, but lets be realistic, if you accept the pink lose the car and sit online for hours without a car, chances r its a macro and when this is shown to ray, its just like being trialed, the evidence is looked at and if it incriminates enough then it will be used.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon