Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Halo 3

Online play alone was worth the money I spent. It is a blast

thats the whole draw of halo...
sure you can beat it in a couple days... but online is the shit..

why do you think so many people played halo 2?

live baby! nobody played the campaign Tongue
*insert signature here*

halo 2 online is way better 3 sucks all the maps except sandtrap and last resort suck plus the sniper and rockets now blow
Contract_Killers

Not a big fan of sand trap. I like maps where you can hide a little bit and snipe.

I suck at online play with the 3rd person shooting games.

Halo 3 may be over hyped but it really is an all out fun game...

take it as it is... a fps... they are meant to be fast ... not epic.

Brandon trying to convince roomies g/f to go in with us on a 360 too lol

gears is fun too... online play is wicked...

tbh for all the space the 360 has... the games do end fast... like they really could be made better for single player
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

you wont be bored of the game if your trying to unlock all the achievements...ive got 34 of 49 but some are fukn hard as hell
Contract_Killers

Officer_Cartman Wrote:For achievements you have to beat it in every mode which is gay. I guess now I am just going to go back and beat it again and again.

I stayed up all night when I got it at midnight and beat it on Legendary and it gave me all the achievements for Normal and Heroic and Legendary. Smile Have yet to beat it single player. I did get all the skulls, unlocks some pretty sick armor, but everyone on live has it now.
Miss Kelly

Hitman666 Wrote:halo 2 online is way better 3 sucks all the maps except sandtrap and last resort suck plus the sniper and rockets now blow

Lol, you're just mad cause they got rid of auto-aim on the sniper (no more sweep sniping) and took off the n0ob lock on rockets. Smile So far I've had much more fun with Halo 3 online than I ever did with Halo 2 (I played a lot of Halo 2).
Miss Kelly

the new sniper i shoot someone who is standing still in the head and it does not count as a head shot its ridiculous. and the levels compared to halo 2s levels suck
Contract_Killers

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New halo 3 maps coming soon! poter 0 1,722 10-22-2008, 10:10 PM
Last Post: poter
  New halo 3 maps coming soon! johncory25 0 1,387 01-05-2008, 07:32 PM
Last Post: johncory25
  halo wars D1STURB3D 2 1,844 11-11-2007, 01:28 AM
Last Post: Kelly087
  Halo 3 Kelly087 1 1,399 10-01-2007, 07:58 AM
Last Post: modogg85
  Halo 2? Amped8000 17 5,450 04-29-2007, 06:30 PM