Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
REAL VEHICLE

Hello

Its been a while but im back again. Some of u know me some dont. ive been playing mc sinds we had gold members(me Smile ) and regulair members. Ive seen many changes, many good changes and many bad changes. one of the bad changes is AUTOPLAY!! A good change was the comming of captcha(a combination of random numbers and digits you must enter to accept a race) very effective against bots and macro users Smile

But lets stay ontopic. I noticed that many of u guys and girls have 2 cars(looked in your profiles :wink: ) and i was wondering how much a car in usa costs? I can only afford 1 car. I have a VW GOLF 5 GTI (latest model) and it costst 35.000euro(+/-40.000dollar).

My question is do u guys earn that much money to buy two cars of 35.000? or is it just fake?

ow and btw the gasoline costst here 1.50euro(about 2dollar) for a liter
1liter = 0.22gallon
*Face The FaceMan*

a VW golf doesnt cost 40k here anyways....welcome back

some people have cars with cancer, others dont have a hood that they pry sold for gas money. in kansas city a gallon of gas is $2.54 for 89 octane. just sell the v dub and get 2 15000 euro cars.
ill bring you hell

New cars vary in prices from $10~11k for a no frills Hyundai Accent to $400k+ for super cars like Lamborghini, etc. Some old cars are going for $1M+, but those are like 1 of 1000 built, and 1 of 5 surviving today, all original cars.
Video/Audio embedding in signatures is disabled. To enter the URL as link, please use the "amoff" MyCode. [amoff]URL[/amoff]

im in New Zealand ... VB costs about 30k here bran new ...

i only have the one car ..
got it fot $3500 ..

spnt anther 6-7 grand on it ..

repaint .
engin worked .
turbo
mags
lowered it
tints
personlised plate (13LACK)

but thats just me .. cud have 2 cars if wanted ..rather do one up from scratch.
Black__Metal

dunrob Wrote:Hello

Its been a while but im back again. Some of u know me some dont. ive been playing mc sinds we had gold members(me Smile ) and regulair members. Ive seen many changes, many good changes and many bad changes. one of the bad changes is AUTOPLAY!! A good change was the comming of captcha(a combination of random numbers and digits you must enter to accept a race) very effective against bots and macro users Smile

But lets stay ontopic. I noticed that many of u guys and girls have 2 cars(looked in your profiles :wink: ) and i was wondering how much a car in usa costs? I can only afford 1 car. I have a VW GOLF 5 GTI (latest model) and it costst 35.000euro(+/-40.000dollar).

My question is do u guys earn that much money to buy two cars of 35.000? or is it just fake?

ow and btw the gasoline costst here 1.50euro(about 2dollar) for a liter
1liter = 0.22gallon

Personal Loans from the bank! means you could by apartment and a car even if your only on 50,000 a year! i'm only 21 and have a couple of cars and an apartment i own 1 car out right and the rest i am paying off pretty easy to do banks will give anyone money these days!

well, just to give you a different perspective here. In my country, a pre-owned M3 will cost around RM280k, which is roughly USD$80k!!

a brand new Porsche 911 turbo cosy Rm1.35mil, which is USD$385K!

owning a car here sucked!!!! Sad
733 cars stolen..........that was a long time ago....

Considering how well the public transportation is in European countries, there isn't too much need for personal transportation.
Video/Audio embedding in signatures is disabled. To enter the URL as link, please use the "amoff" MyCode. [amoff]URL[/amoff]

At least some countrys have good public transport.

F**K New Zealand public transport !!!
its soooooooooooo freaking crap its not funny ..

i envy you all
Black__Metal

I know most cities in the US have shitty public transit as well. New York City is probably the only city with decent PT. LA is too open for it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Real life "Gone in 60 Seconds"!!! Admin 5 2,321 01-10-2008, 06:52 PM
Last Post: Admin

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon