Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Panda Bears!

So I had one that said Skyscraper or something, forgot to take a screenshot, but I didn't see a sky scraper, there was like a plane and a few other things and I clicked the Plane cause it was the closest to a sky scraper, lol. I was wrong, but I got more chances at least. I'm a noob.
Miss Kelly

Oh, a suggestion, don't know if you guys are already doing this, but add new pictures and delete old ones every few days or something to prevent people from making something that's able to read the picture or something. I really don't know how that shit works, but that's what I've heard.
Miss Kelly

water falls now? =[ wow..

how fruity did this get?!

that was a waste of time to make, how much time did it take out of your day/week whatever? we all want people to stop cheating just make something to get rid all cheats instead of asking us if we want the cheating to stop.
ill bring you hell

D1STURB3D Wrote:that was a waste of time to make, how much time did it take out of your day/week whatever? we all want people to stop cheating just make something to get rid all cheats instead of asking us if we want the cheating to stop.

Im not sure if that amkes sense....

This is what was made to stop the cheating... And how much time did it take? This is a job to ray and cres and I believe that it took the time out of their day to make it so that they could make what their job is better for us, their employees... aka people who spend.

D1STURB3D Wrote:that was a waste of time to make, how much time did it take out of your day/week whatever? we all want people to stop cheating just make something to get rid all cheats instead of asking us if we want the cheating to stop.

I don't see a way to get around the way Raymond/Cresent have things right now.

I admit to being a farely well writer of macro-ing scripts, but I just don't see how it's possible without something like photoshop? reading the images for you & choosing the right one.

I personally cannot make one.. I know they had ways of doing it back in the day, but I doubt many will be cheating anymore, if any.

I'm feelin the same as Panda now. Except for the being good at script writing. I'm happy with it, it's not that annoying how it's set up right now, not every race which was a smart choice, nice work guys.
Miss Kelly

Not annoying??

It is very annoying to me..

I'm sitting here trying to tune a car, and this thing has popped up 3 times already.

After you click the correct image, it brings you to "My Garage," totally throwing off where I was at in the car, so annoying!

Haha, Panda Panda Panda. Smile

This is annoying...

Sorry for the huge image, I have a big monitor.

[Image: No%20clickable.jpg]
Miss Kelly

Yeah I got a couple of those too Tim, but that dont mean you cant just refresh and get a new one...

Dan your a noob, tune faster

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Panda Av3rsion 32 5,698 05-10-2009, 08:01 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  Panda mustangkid05 3 1,201 05-10-2009, 07:40 PM
Last Post: Thrice
  Panda = Mc Veteran or Not? ( Poll ) BlackWidow™ 81 12,826 11-10-2005, 02:50 PM
Last Post: LuDe
  Panda - The loyal team player.... chuss 16 3,867 11-08-2005, 04:42 PM
Last Post: o_O_Tread_O_o
  CONGRATS PANDA thebunneh 6 2,009 08-30-2005, 06:09 PM
Last Post: TuffENuff
  PANDA! joedabooger 16 4,309 08-22-2005, 02:11 PM
Last Post: JDMAccord02
  Panda Love?? PANDAhumpnMONKEY 3 1,560 06-03-2005, 08:30 PM
Last Post: wannago

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon