Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lamborghini Track day at Pacific Raceways

I was invited to a Lamborghini track day on Monday at Pacific Raceways. Got to drive new Gallardo's, Super Leggera's, etc and beat the crap out them Big Grin

All I got to say is that they are FREAKING FAST AS HELL. About the same as our C-speed/Topshift.com Honda Challenge race car in the corners and under braking, but the sheer acceleration of the lambo is insane!

It was a great time. Thanks to Lambo for putting this on for us.

Here's some pics and vids. Enjoy!

Attached Files
.jpg   DSC00212.JPG (Size: 140.37 KB / Downloads: 13)
.jpg   DSC00206.JPG (Size: 139.99 KB / Downloads: 3)
.jpg   DSC00208.JPG (Size: 152.85 KB / Downloads: 4)
.jpg   DSC00221.JPG (Size: 143.64 KB / Downloads: 13)
.jpg   DSC00216.JPG (Size: 153.71 KB / Downloads: 5)

More pics:

Vids here:
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseac...D=20843842

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseac...D=20843961

Attached Files
.jpg   DSC00219.JPG (Size: 149.89 KB / Downloads: 3)
.jpg   DSC00222.JPG (Size: 155.47 KB / Downloads: 3)
.jpg   DSC00205.JPG (Size: 155.29 KB / Downloads: 1)
.jpg   DSC00220.JPG (Size: 149.8 KB / Downloads: 1)

Jon =... Officially Jealous

Sad
*insert signature here*

you were the luckiest man on monday...or did sum1 win the lotto somewhere??

cuz then ur number 2 lol

but that is sick as hell...wish i could do sweet stuff like that
liGHts_OUt_spEEd

That would be so much fun. How do these cars compare with your NSX in the corners?

Was it a dealership sponsorship? I know there's a Lambo dealership like 30 miles away from me.
Video/Audio embedding in signatures is disabled. To enter the URL as link, please use the "amoff" MyCode. [amoff]URL[/amoff]

live in South Dakota=middle of no where=no chance for me to ever do that around here=on very sad manSad
-=Damant Quod Non Intellegunt=-

liGHts_OUt_spEEd Wrote:you were the luckiest man on monday...or did sum1 win the lotto somewhere??

cuz then ur number 2 lol

but that is sick as hell...wish i could do sweet stuff like that

Naw haha. didn't win the lottery... you just gotta know people Tongue Can't complain though Wink

Officer_Cartman Wrote:That would be so much fun. How do these cars compare with your NSX in the corners?

Not even close... the NSX is nice and all, but the Gallardo and Super Leggera are in a completely different league... the sheer acceleration is pretty much like a bike would accelerate. It corners extremely well... I'd say the same if not slightly better than our Civic race car. Although the lambo's are running DOT "street" tires, where as we run DOT R-compound "slicks".

The NSX is super smooth and handles very well and makes a very good daily driver. Its great on fuel and reliability, just any other honda. Thats what makes the NSX a great 'exotic'. My only gripe is that the NSX is freaking slow.... it needs about another 100rwhp to make it "fun" compared to the new(er) exotics.

bscar Wrote:Was it a dealership sponsorship? I know there's a Lambo dealership like 30 miles away from me.

No, it put was put on my Lamborghini themselves. They had sales reps, technicians and actual race instructors from Lambo and Skip Barber driving school there.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon