Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How am I in Second ? ?

You reacted to the light better yes, BUT your car was no faster. Your car was the same time as the person that ran before you. Your reaction time has nothing to do with this. It is just the time the cars run. So your guys cars run the same exact times so it is a tie.

bigpoppabig Wrote:I am unknown_king. I thought I would of moved into first since I was clearly faster. If thats not the case then thats stupid.

Well I guess it's just stupid. Smile
Miss Kelly

check all the past winners of ww3, the person that put the best time first is the winner. r/t doesnt matter. if they change it this round, there is a bunch of people waiting for there medals and prizes
ill bring you hell

We've posted this before... IDE is based on TIME ONLY... Who has the FASTEST CAR, aside from R/T.

Thus, they both ran the same time which means they "tied", however, like we've discussed before in older threads, who ever posts the time FIRST is ahead - look at the dates the times were run.

:deadhorse1:

haha nice use of the new smilies:clap:
-=Damant Quod Non Intellegunt=-

I Already told you in-game IDE for lvl30 is al ready decided!! no one can past the fastest times.
*Face The FaceMan*

dunrob Wrote:I Already told you in-game IDE for lvl30 is al ready decided!! no one can past the fastest times.

[Image: ww3-0807.jpg]

Look at the Euro there. It can be done.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon