Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official "Waste your time thread"

Wow, second all nighter I've spent playing that game...

Here's my personal best. Wink

[Image: Screwedzord.jpg]
Miss Kelly

Nice... ya kinda got to get to level 80+ without losing a life to get past the flyers on 86. At one point I had like 10 fully upgrades DCA's and i still couldn't take down the flyers on 86.... soo frustrating cause it takes so long just to get there...

if the game didn't slow down due to all the enemies on the screen, it would go a lot faster.

:banghead:

so far the highest i made was lvl 35 on mission 5 (w/e lvl that is, i dont feel like doing the math lol)
i play till i die then get pissed off so i go play something else lol
[Image: club.gif]

got to level 88 but dont know how to take screen shot
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

GODthurisnoother Wrote:so far the highest i made was lvl 35 on mission 5 (w/e lvl that is, i dont feel like doing the math lol)
i play till i die then get pissed off so i go play something else lol

Well, I'll do the math for you. Lvl 35 = level 35... so you made it to... imagine that, level 35. Smile
Miss Kelly

liGHts_OUt_spEEd Wrote:omfg on the second one i got 3550.04

haha wow try and beat that shit omg...that like took 5 minutes for the guy to stop lol

second game....

rocked it second time....

miles u a noob

[Image: height.JPG]|[Image: record.JPG]
Wanna test your knowledge, skills, and wits to win prizes? Check out the contest prize forum!

meh and another game o pass the boredom, haha

[Image: 70.JPG]
Wanna test your knowledge, skills, and wits to win prizes? Check out the contest prize forum!

anyone tell me how do i take a screen shot of how far ive got on this game

this was my first try and my second try i got 1000 less than your 1 posted on here seth

first:
[Image: nanaca-specialD.swf]

Kelly087 Wrote:Well, I'll do the math for you. Lvl 35 = level 35... so you made it to... imagine that, level 35. Smile

shatup Tongue
each lvl has ts own set of lvls so i was assuming thats how you guys were figuring it out lol
[Image: club.gif]

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon