Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official "Waste your time thread"

crazyfrog555 Wrote:this was my first try and my second try i got 1000 less than your 1 posted on here seth

first:
[Image: nanaca-specialD.swf]

1000 less then what?
Are you saying you got 78,000 in that crazy weird game with that "it" thats flying through the air?

i highly doubt it, if so i wanna see.

to take a screen shot you press the print screen button, open up paint, edit -- paste image... then save it and upload it to some site and put the link here.
Wanna test your knowledge, skills, and wits to win prizes? Check out the contest prize forum!

well i thought i would just demolish my score...

[Image: height5.JPG]
[Image: record2.JPG]
Wanna test your knowledge, skills, and wits to win prizes? Check out the contest prize forum!

seth on the game where you have to launch the hairy thing throught the air i got 153134.17 M
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

GODthurisnoother Wrote:shatup Tongue
each lvl has ts own set of lvls so i was assuming thats how you guys were figuring it out lol

Different missions allow you to go further in the levels. Mission 5 allows you to get 50 levels, Mission 6 allows you to get 100 levels. Mission 6 is impossible without cheating.
Miss Kelly

Here's a fun one I used to play back in the day.

http://www.teagames.com/games/bmxbackflips/play.php
Miss Kelly

seth i have saved some of my pictures in paint ready to put on here after print screening them but you havnt put them on toa website you have uploaded the picture!
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

crazyfrog555 Wrote:seth i have saved some of my pictures in paint ready to put on here after print screening them but you havnt put them on toa website you have uploaded the picture!

i do not understand the words that are coming outta your mouth!

uhh i got some new record to post up later when i get a chance.... 367,000 i think?

sjgrox2x Wrote:i do not understand the words that are coming outta your mouth!

uhh i got some new record to post up later when i get a chance.... 367,000 i think?

Ain't nobody that understands the words coming out of his mouth.
Miss Kelly

what are you talking about tim

i have blue balls....off topic??

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon