Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official "Waste your time thread"

sjgrox2x Wrote:what? did i miss something?

seth it means i love you
mecca :postwhore:

admin Wrote:I'd try, but it takes WAAAY too freaking long to watch that stupid cartoon guy fly in the air and fall back to the ground. :gayfight:

Haha, That 367,000 took me over an hour to get, but I was doing other stuff at the same time. So it would be in the air for liek 10 minutes at a time and I would just look at my computer about 10 minutes later and do what was needed Tongue
Wanna test your knowledge, skills, and wits to win prizes? Check out the contest prize forum!

same but different
Video/Audio embedding in signatures is disabled. To enter the URL as link, please use the "amoff" MyCode. [amoff]URL[/amoff]

just got lvl 80 on that game

so frustrating!!! I just got swamped - had the air covered Wink
Orgasm Donor

ARGHHHH!!! So frustrating man! Got to level 93, but couldn't hold off the air raid...

:banghead::fyou1::cussing::fu::crash::fist:Confusedwear::bawling:

Attached Files
.jpg   xenotactic_93.jpg (Size: 131.09 KB / Downloads: 10)

shittt so you go the SAM's as opposed to the lasers?

i should try that
Orgasm Donor

btw is that like 7 DCA's and you still got swamped?
Orgasm Donor

joedabooger Wrote:shittt so you go the SAM's as opposed to the lasers?

i should try that

The plasma's are gay. Don't waste your money. Only get SAMs, DCA's, Freeze Turrets and gun turrets.

Only get one at a time and fully upgrade it before you build another.

joedabooger Wrote:btw is that like 7 DCA's and you still got swamped?

I had 13 fully upgraded DCA's, 7 fully upgraded freeze turrets and 3 fully upgraded SAMs. I had 4 sams but i sold one on level 92 so i could build one extra DCA.

They still worked me.... argh! I think its doable though, you just have to not lose ANY life until level 93.

finally got to stage 6 but holy shit i played like 5 times and cant get past level 10, this 1 is going to be a doozy :deadhorse1:

you should make it where they have a longer route. make them go all the way up, then down ect.. and have all your upgraded 1s in the middle. on stage 5 i had them go threw 3/4 of the way and made them turn around, but when timer runs out i make them turn around again
ill bring you hell

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon