Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official "Waste your time thread"

D1STURB3D Wrote:you should make it where they have a longer route. make them go all the way up, then down ect.. and have all your upgraded 1s in the middle. on stage 5 i had them go threw 3/4 of the way and made them turn around, but when timer runs out i make them turn around again

Not necessarily. You want to centralize them so they are all grouped together so yours SAM's can do maximum splash damage during each volley. If you look at my 'maze', the sams and freezes are centralized and the ground aliens get grouped together right next to them... you basically need 3 'routes' in order to keep them bunched up... you can see the three routes in my maze... two exits on the right, and one on the bottom left.

Here's a quick photochop of my maze and strategy:

Attached Files
.jpg   xeno_paths.jpg (Size: 137.49 KB / Downloads: 17)

why have 3 exits as opposed to two?

spending all money on DCA's makes the game LAG SO BAD at lvl 80 odd

i find it unbearable
Orgasm Donor

Well then get a better computer. Just for that game. It's worth it. Smile But yeah, 3 exits helps you get them closer together so SAM sites (Surface to Air missiles which can't attack air? WTF?) can hurt multiple units at the same time.
Miss Kelly

http://www.addictinggames.com/dragracerv3.html its a fub game u can get cars pinkslip them and win races and get like ass much money ass posible

they added a wall in xeno tactic and some of the upgrades are cheaper
ill bring you hell

D1STURB3D Wrote:they added a wall in xeno tactic and some of the upgrades are cheaper

OMG no way.... just great.. now i have waste another couple days playing this stupid game Tongue I could never get passed mission 6 level 93... argh!

I read online that nobody had beaten that mission 6, I saw a few people that made it to level 100, but that was rare. Maybe it's possible now with the new update.
Miss Kelly

A few people where talking about cheats for the game, how do you get them, I cant get passed mission 5 level 46, any ideas ?

I've gotten to level 86 without cheats, haven't found any cheats for the game either. I'd try doing the bouncing trick so you don't have to kill them on one pass.
Miss Kelly

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon