Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mmmm lol?

should i want to know what your going away for bro ?

whats the plan for the Mrs and the lil guy if your gone
Black__Metal

TheJMan Wrote:should i want to know what your going away for bro ?

whats the plan for the Mrs and the lil guy if your gone

im sure u can gather what im going away for, im not proud of my choices, but some of us had it hard and had to learn the hard way, ive changed alot since then.

and Mrs and little man, they move back in with rabis mum, my best mate will give them the money they need, and i got 3k extra saved incase they need cash so theyl be fine financialy and have a home.

next time your in court try and bite your ear and maybe they will think ur retarded and reduce the sentence haha j/p
ill bring you hell

rom3o™ Wrote:im sure u can gather what im going away for, im not proud of my choices, but some of us had it hard and had to learn the hard way, ive changed alot since then.

and Mrs and little man, they move back in with rabis mum, my best mate will give them the money they need, and i got 3k extra saved incase they need cash so theyl be fine financialy and have a home.

glad all that stuff is squared away...its good that uve changed urself and ur a better person now
liGHts_OUt_spEEd

well if romes gone maybe me and vendetta can finally get a win, or ide since romes fucked that up many times for us Tongue
Contract_Killers

Hitman666 Wrote:well if romes gone maybe me and vendetta can finally get a win, or ide since romes fucked that up many times for us Tongue

dont forget im still here son. IM HERE TO FUKK SHIT UP Big Grin
Holla at my balls

Hate me, GET FUKKED

Harass me, GET FUKKED

Beg not to get hit, GET FUKKED

Suck up to me, GET FUKKED

DONT LIKE ME??!?!?!?! GET FUKKED

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon