Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cell Phones...

Ive got a nokia 2280 haha
H3avenB0und aKa: Lil-Luceifer

I turned to the darkside, just for the cookies =)

BRING BACK FLAME WARS!!!
BRING BACK BOOSTMODE!

I really do not know what to tell you man. I am trying to figure out what I want and can not do it. Although I do know that I do not want a phone that you have to have a data package on. Verizon needs to get with times I seriously would love to switch to AT&T to get the Iphone, but service is not as good in my area.

[Image: passionemobile122.jpg]

It's a banana... and a phone!

shadow67 Wrote:considered the iphone... but I dunno about other area's but where Im at Verizon is the best network by far.... everything else is like talking thru dixie cups :badrazz:
Was thinkin about the Samsung i760... played with it the other day... im undecided about how much I like it

Jon that just made me laugh pretty good...

Like talking thru dixie cups, bwhahaha

Jon Verizon has such crappy phones, you either gotta go with good phones or good service. Make your pick.

I love my iphone and the service is great in Chicago, so cant complain.

Plus hacked iphone = ftw, I have so many thigns I can do on it to make it the shit
Wanna test your knowledge, skills, and wits to win prizes? Check out the contest prize forum!

yeah seth this is very very true...
theres a couple things keeping me on verizon... certainly NOT the phones
#1 is like you said... great service... even wit my piece of shit fone the only time I ever drop calls is when im going thru like... bumfuck South Carolina...
#2 93% of the people I talk to are on verizon... Free iN calling and messaging FTW!
#3 since Im going for a smartfone verizon's data networks pwn everyone else in the area... its just like call networks

Verizon makes me so mad... clearly they have the best calling networks but they offer trash devices... the good devices they do offer come crippled with shitty verizon software... they lock down all the good stuff...
why cant we get some good samsungs or nokias?
hell i'd even be ok if some of the LG's didnt come so freakin stripped down
*smh*
stoopid company

that being said Ross I agree that out of my choices the voyager is prolly the best bet... but at the current price it aint worth it to me... If i wanted to drop that much for a fone I'd get the Samsung i760... or wait for the xv6800(aka Sprint HTC Mogul)
and I hate treo's... I dunno why, but I always have... I hate the design... I hate the Palm OS system, and I hate that they cost fuckin 400 bux before rebates...
I will never own a treo... ever Smile

out of everything verizon will have out by my B-day the only things worth getting are the voyager, pearl, i760, and q9m
the voyager and i760 are out cus of price... and if i can get over my loathing for motorola then ill go wit the q9m... if not i guess blackberry gets the nod...
*shrug* who knows.. Im just gonna go play wit the some more... the verizon reps know me quite well by now lol
*insert signature here*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Google launches FREE GPS for your cell phone! Even if you do not have GPS! Admin 6 1,949 12-23-2007, 07:05 PM
Last Post: bscar
  Cell Phone WiReD_________ 4 1,641 11-29-2007, 12:40 PM
Last Post: eXpLoSiVe
  Need New Cell Outkast 9 1,872 03-12-2006, 02:05 PM
Last Post: Outkast

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon