Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2008 Mugen Civic Si vandalized on dealer lot!

Freaking thieves! :fyou1:

"I have a soft spot for special edition Hondas. Unfortunately, so do a lot of people. They are more coveted by thieves than your Pay Pal password. An Acura Integra Type R or Honda Civic Si usually does a disappearing act when parked on dimly lit street. Apparently not even the latest generation Honda Civic Si is immune from the Honda curse. One car dealership has learned what every modified Honda owner knows; do not park your limited edition 2008 Mugen Honda Civic Si<FONT face=Arial> in an open lot. Thus, the 1,000 allotted Mugen Civic Si's slated for the United States are now down to 999. Before it could even reach the hands of an eager enthusiast, one Mugen Si was raided in the night while parked on a dealership lot. The thieves smashed a window, took the wheels, seats, badges, and shift knob, among other misc. items. The car was found by dealership employees perched on two jackstands and the front rotors. Sights like this really break my heart. I hope karma comes back and bites those who did the crime. View the gallery to check out the damage.

[Image: mugen_civic_450.jpg]

http://www.autoblog.com/2007/11/15/2008-...ealer-lot/

Sucks for sure. Glad I got a honda acura thieves do not like Smile

lol woot for TL's

i miss mine Sad
*insert signature here*

Lol, what a steal! ...
Miss Kelly

damn thats insane. dealers should be smarter than that, cause they know the civic/teg is the most stolen car.

modogg85 Wrote:damn thats insane. dealers should be smarter than that, cause they know the civic/teg is the most stolen car.

Perhaps it was an inside job?

Obv Johnny Tran and his crew jacked it.

Holy ish, that has to suck total ass. Damn, hopefully the dealership has learned their lesson!

hurry maybe u can get a big discount price

lmfao ...owned ...

yea u can get a mint price for that now ..
Black__Metal

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon