Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cell Phone

Does anyone here have a pretty cool phone...ex..razr,krzr, anything good that they are selling.

It doesnt have to be in new condition, a few scratches, bleh i dont care, i just need a better phone I have now. I would go to alltel, but I would rather not pay $300 for a decent phone.

Just let me know if any of you have anything...thanks everyone
WiReD_________

It would help to know what service you have.

Obviously he has Alltel.

How new is your contract? You could call them up and see if you are able to resign your contract and get a new phone. Every 2 years and you can pay the cheaper price. RIght now the RAZR are cheap with alltel bro

no... it says he WOULD goto alltel... dunno why tho... alltel has cruddy handsets to go right along w/ their poo service
:confused:
*insert signature here*

I have Helio & the Ocean (cause I work for them lol) and I like it a lot. I'm not sure if it is because I work for them or because I don't use my phone a lot other than for email, gps, games, music but I love it. We use the Sprint towers and are the only company that is full 3G. If you live in an area that supports it, might want to check it out as an option.

http://www.Helio.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Google launches FREE GPS for your cell phone! Even if you do not have GPS! Admin 6 1,949 12-23-2007, 07:05 PM
Last Post: bscar
  Cell Phones... shadow67 14 2,655 11-15-2007, 11:05 PM
Last Post: shadow67
  Need New Cell Outkast 9 1,872 03-12-2006, 02:05 PM
Last Post: Outkast
  What phone? Ziggy 10 2,853 03-04-2006, 01:08 AM
Last Post: shadow67

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon