Watch out! New California Highway Patrol car

Ack!!! So this is where your tax dollars are going Tongue

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=38285&stc=1&d=1195956292]

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=38286&stc=1&d=1195956292]

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=38287&stc=1&d=1195956292]

Oh haha, can't forget my favorite one Big Grin

[Image: dsc06940.jpg]

An Audi?! that thing will be in the shop more than the highway
Video/Audio embedding in signatures is disabled. To enter the URL as link, please use the "amoff" MyCode. [amoff]URL[/amoff]

Man the government here is beyond stupid, in more ways than I could ever count lol. At least they have good taste, the R8 is a pretty well designed car in many aspects, even if it's at a $115k cost to us tax payers here lol.

I need to move back to Alaska, they know better than to waste money on fancy cop cars lol.

Wow, I'd speed right in front of a cop just to get pulled over by one of those sweet rides.

Thats what my wonderful tax dollars go to... well at least its a nice car they wasted it on... i doubt i will see that car up here though. CHP love to use bikes here hardly every see them in cars.

that audi say $100,000 vs 2 chevy impalas with a $50 cb radio and 2 miles apart to call a road block

radio will win every time and still have enough tax money to go to dunkin donuts for the rest of the year. its weird i want to be a cop and i hate donuts
ill bring you hell

wow up here al we got is those fucking dodge charges lol there very cunffy accually n there very fast but canadain tax money who knows wut it goes too
mecca :postwhore:

i saw a honda civic cops once. The scary part to the lights for it was where your license plates light was. Its scary -___-
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

I also saw a pontiac grandam as a cop near santa cruz. damn undercovers -__-
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon