Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ummmm Accept?

What is up with these people in the top 10 right now? I've sent races to all of them and not once have they accepted. Only when on AP can i get a race out of them. Is everyone to tied up sending wins to their friends or something? Kinda gettin on my nerves that this game is so fixed nowadays. *End Rant*
Connor: Now Roc... are you sure that you're obee-kaybee?

yes. most of them have a preferred racing partner. I dont. You can always send a race to me. Smile
733 cars stolen..........that was a long time ago....

yea most of them have lvl partners and are trying to sort out levels early thats why they wont accept.
Black__Metal

we aren't in the game to help you sorry. we have our own agenda
Contract_Killers

Hitman666 Wrote:we aren't in the game to help you sorry. we have our own agenda
good i didn't start this

doug sorry its not all about u...

this is henchman_2 aka krazyman...

First off i bought the creds to jump myself up that high i deserve a lil respect in the fact that when i decline don't send me 100 races in a row....its fucking rediculous.
when i say no i mean no...i have my own agenda and right now it is leveling give me a week and after that im a nice person...

Secondly...whoever the hell is deo duce ur a retard and ur a waste of everyones time...1000 races per 4 mins is ungodly retarded (personal rant)

Thirdly...don't message me to send u a race i have no use in sending u a race when i have 20 attempts to get races per 4 mins...i accept the one i want to...friends and non nuissances get special treatment.

Lastly...if i give u a race...the next person wants one and its a never ending cycle and in theory one race sounds like no problem but they add up...then u have the greedy people who after 1...want another and another...Greed is the reason y i do not do races in the first few days except for friends...And if U ASK ME FOR LOSSES...U WILL BE BLOCKED!

edit: If you are level 30 already...u do not need help so if u send me a race i will message u w/a few unpleasant words

Lawl, Kevin. Why dont you come out of your ivory tower sometime soon? If i remember correctly your not gettin any respect cuz you play like a dick. Also, check yer messages. I sent you maybe 3 in the course of the whole period starting as i also only sent you 3 races. If i wanted to single you out i would have. I didnt start this thread for you to brag about how much money you spend to get to the top. None of my business. I started to complain about not getting exp cuz people are busy sending races to friend for the first 15 days rather than racing people who actually are trying. THis game is fixed and will always be that way because of people like Kevin.

You're way out of line. It's a contest, not a charity. Being a crybaby is probably not persuading anyone to help you. A little bit of common sense goes a long way in this game. When you can prove yourself, you can make friends. I'll get straight to the point. This game is very difficult without friends. Love it or hate it, it's always been that way. 2 people working together will always overcome 1 person alone. And don't think that's cheating because it's not. It's well within the rules. If you can't hack it you have a few options.

1. Suck it up and take what comes.
2. Put in some effort, instead of looking for the easy way out.
3. Pack your things and leave.

CountryBoy Wrote:Lawl, Kevin. Why dont you come out of your ivory tower sometime soon? If i remember correctly your not gettin any respect cuz you play like a dick. Also, check yer messages. I sent you maybe 3 in the course of the whole period starting as i also only sent you 3 races. If i wanted to single you out i would have. I didnt start this thread for you to brag about how much money you spend to get to the top. None of my business. I started to complain about not getting exp cuz people are busy sending races to friend for the first 15 days rather than racing people who actually are trying. THis game is fixed and will always be that way because of people like Kevin.

*shrug* he's gotta help himself before he helps you
thats what it boils down to...
*insert signature here*

lol my point exactly jon

and doug if u have a problem w/how fast we get up there and we don't accept there are ways to deal w/it w/out quitting or crying in the forums.

A) whip out ur card and level up much like i did (i know u can spend bc u used to buy races off me)
B) find a high nw person that is ur friend and race them
C) find urself a level partner and level up

2ndly doug ive accepted about 10 of ur races...idk exactly what ur complaining about i accept w/e comes unless im trying to level up hard but now im level 47 and its not gonna go fast no matter how i look at it...i prefer low nw low level people but i do still accept under level 30 people

alright, well it seems i cant talk for myself around here. Turbo and kevin both are putting some words in my mouth (or on my keyboard) that were never said. I could care less about you buying creds, like i said its none of my business. Yes i could spend to get where you are if i was'nt to busy spending my money on others due to this holiday season. And if im trying to take the easy way out by trying to get ONE race out of you guys then what does that make all of you who races only your friends and deny anyone else? Just sayin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ummmm???? A_n_i_M_a_L_ 9 2,262 05-11-2009, 12:17 PM
Last Post: A_n_i_M_a_L_
  RACE ME!! I'll ACCEPT!! ruzz 2 1,161 07-04-2005, 06:23 PM
Last Post: domesticabus
  Post here if you will ACCEPT races... OneHotBitch 22 3,896 06-30-2005, 06:16 PM
Last Post: hypersonicized

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon