Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need help

I have been saving money to buy myself a new car should I buy the 2007 Accord or the Scion TC

If you are thinking about an Accord look at a year or two older Acura TL. More options and alot nicer ride with still a very good aftermarket. I was looking at both and chose the TL because I liked the car alot more.

SO I shold buy an acura tl thanks nice car

You can't go wrong with either the Accord or TL.... the new 08 or the older 07 Accords are super nice.. the 08's even better - 286hp, 6sp, LSD, etc.

The TL is dope too... I personally have an 07 TL Type-S... soo freaking fast bone stock. Runs 14.2 in the quarter mile stock...

You can get an 02+ TL that has the same body style and save a few bucks.... there's only a few cosmetic changes through the years except the 06+ went to 3.5L instead of 3.2L.

can't go wrong with either of your choices. The tC has more factory tuner parts, if that's what you're into, that won't void your warranty.
i test drove an 08 Accord v6 sedan and wasn't all that happy with it. the seats didn't move far enough back for my taste, so the seating felt like my current civic coupe, cramped. The fan speed control for the dual climate control was on the passenger side of the center console, so you hafta reach over if you want to change fan speed
Video/Audio embedding in signatures is disabled. To enter the URL as link, please use the "amoff" MyCode. [amoff]URL[/amoff]

I bought the TL then changed the rims im planning to buy performance parts.

Any ideas hit me up right here or pm me

Attached Files
.jpg   acuratl2medium0cq.jpg (Size: 94.89 KB / Downloads: 13)
.jpg   acuratl7medium2pd.jpg (Size: 97.63 KB / Downloads: 3)
.jpg   acuratl6medium7dx.jpg (Size: 109.36 KB / Downloads: 3)

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon