Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
burning

so after my crews recent burning last night Raymond i would like to ask you something. One of our members gave his password to someone who wanted us burnt saying that he wanted him to race for him. This guy then got someone elses password in our crew and booted them both. Now i know you said you can not help fix crews who have been burnt, but you can punish those responsible for the burning. So i ask you this, the two involved were lights_on_me who has already been banned recently for other burnings. and my crew member who gave out his password so he could burn us and my ex crew member plans on joining meltdown now. so since lights on me is already banned i ask that the 2nd person be punished. In this case that is SS_Goku, whether you lower his user rating or straight out ban him for a round or w/e i ask you something be done. Thanks.
Contract_Killers

Yup that faggot got my account banned too. Close to making a roadtrip to punch him in the face.

nice,be sure to take some pictuers and post up on these forums so we all can takes a lookSmile

lol Ryan he wont get banned, because of that u're pissed about this. U're lucky u got yours one of the best racer back. But again Ray said he wont help, and no he made a favor 4 you. We got burned this session no one helped us, Relevations got 2, no one helped them, Dynasty got burned 2 , no one helped them and now u're crying. :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

meski you are starting to get on my nerves. i didnt ask him to let anyone back in. he did it. goku had a part in a crew burning he needs to face the consequences get off his cok already
Contract_Killers

well as i recall raymond also asked people to not post anything about burnings in his forum or maybe that was just me. now my opinion on this is first of all this whole thing has to do with paswords someone gave out their password to someone else then somehow obtained a passworddto another crew member my question is this the other members password it was givin to another thinking it was a member of your crew isnt that grounds for punishment also? either way u look at it it was all the way around wrong and yes i recruited one of those members but no i did not have a thing to do with any of this as i know is being said and really my name can be drug thru the dirt yet again a second session i dont care apparently thats what it takes to be known in this game. Before this even happen i sent a message i had gotten to 2 members of your crew and u told me yourself u hadnt known i had done so if u would like the conversations i have with those members and also with chris after he so called did this burn u are more then welcome to them:catfight:

oh so ryan what u are tellin me is that ray let a member back in your crew after they gave out their password when i got burnt this session he did nothing hmmmm tnx ryan now i know the truth on whats going on

so now i ask this to ray what happen to the message u posted not to long ago about helping crews that got burnt? have a sudden change of mind because it wasnt mine this time?

wow triple post much?

haha i like your random chime in... have not heard from you in a while and you just make a friendly post. nice tyler Big Grin
Wanna test your knowledge, skills, and wits to win prizes? Check out the contest prize forum!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Burning? racemepussy 6 1,797 06-19-2007, 05:48 PM
Last Post: LuDe

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon