Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Real life "Gone in 60 Seconds"!!!

You gotta check out this video. There's 4 parts, so after first one ends, just wait, as the next part will automatically load. Crazy video of a group of guys hired to break-in and steal from an exotic car dealership to test its security system.

http://www.trutv.com/video/?id=870&link=truTVshlk

CoolCoolCool

That was awesome. It really did not take them all that much to get in and once they did they could have messed alot of peoples personal shit up along with getting any cars they wanted.

Officer_Cartman Wrote:That was awesome. It really did not take them all that much to get in and once they did they could have messed alot of peoples personal shit up along with getting any cars they wanted.

Ya no kidding... I guess if you're a "Pro", you kinda know a lot of trade secrets and tips.

Makes me wonder if those guys have a "side job" hehe Wink

the more complicated the security system, the easier it is to mess up
Video/Audio embedding in signatures is disabled. To enter the URL as link, please use the "amoff" MyCode. [amoff]URL[/amoff]

admin Wrote:Ya no kidding... I guess if you're a "Pro", you kinda know a lot of trade secrets and tips.

Makes me wonder if those guys have a "side job" hehe Wink

So how safe our your cars after watching them do that LOL

Officer_Cartman Wrote:So how safe our your cars after watching them do that LOL

Exactly... thats why you can only do so much to protect your own cars... take the necessary precautions, but there's really no point in losing sleep over it every night or when you go out and park on the street.

If a theif REALLY wants your car, regardless of what you have on it to protect it, they will get it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  REAL VEHICLE dunrob 9 3,169 10-25-2007, 01:16 PM
Last Post: bscar

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon