Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So what car(s) would you like to add?

ItoAngBahayKo Wrote:They did that for a couple sessions. Didn't play? I don't know why they took it off, the pics were pretty sick.

i belive this was done because this is a txt based game over all and the pics wer making the game lag for people without high speed internet ..

plus they wanted to keep it txt based ....
Black__Metal

ok sry i didnt read that at all...ill get one asap

and another car i would like to see is the 06 pontiac gto

ever since i played GT 2-4, i've been a big fan of the TVR Speed 12? would anyone like that car added too? that car is SWEET Big Grin
In Game Name = Devil Z

Xaero Wrote:ever since i played GT 2-4, i've been a big fan of the TVR Speed 12? would anyone like that car added too? that car is SWEET Big Grin

I think they should put that car its good on GT4

Speaking of GT, how about a Suzuki Escudo. I used to tune it up every time for 1/4. There was a whole little competition for whoever can fun the fastest 1/4 in GT.

ItoAngBahayKo Wrote:Speaking of GT, how about a Suzuki Escudo. I used to tune it up every time for 1/4. There was a whole little competition for whoever can fun the fastest 1/4 in GT.

The Suzuki Escudo is one fast ride man, great suggestion.

I would suggest the SCION TC
or The Acura TL
ALRIGHT I GOT MY TL AND HOOKED IT UP WITH BLACK RIMS

http://www.midnitechallenge.com/forums/a...1197832119

Yea the Suzuki Escudo was only good for start off i mean it took off fast but when it reach it limit it ant to fast...i would go with the saber mercedes

speaking of speed 12, watch this:
[youtube]9r3DmRrTcAo&NR[/youtube]
In Game Name = Devil Z

haha no, thats not fast i went over mach 2 with the escudo, but it is just a game, in real life the fastest production car is the ssc areo tt
ill bring you hell

lol i already have made 2 datasheets on a rough draft on binder paper... still need to put it into excel... might get it done in the near future (one member car and one non-member car)... Big Grin
In Game Name = Devil Z

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon