Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So what car(s) would you like to add?

06 Gto
A pontiac firebird and a Trans Am between the years of 1995 - 2002.
69 roadrunner.
And a Mustang Gt, to where you make the Mustang Cobra's a little faster and the Gts will be a lil slower than the Cobras, but at a lesser level to recieve and price. (Also for everyone, not just members) i see some vehicles being mention, like Zonda's, you makwthose (members only) but when theres 2 Rx7's and i cant even get one of them because members only thats just pisses me off lol.

Still wit GT...........any of u guys are thinking of getting to new GT5

08 Lotus Exige S
factory supercharged/intercooled
220hp/165tq base
Curb Weight 2077 lbs

colors:
Arctic Silver, Aubergine Purple, Canyon Red, Magnetic Blue, Nightfall Blue, Polar Blue, Racing Green, Starlight Black, Solar Yellow, Storm Titanium, Aspen White, Autumn Gold, Chili Red, Chrome Orange, Graphite Gray, Krypton Green, Laser Blue, and Phantom Black

PERFORMANCE
· 0-60 mph 4.1 sec · 0-100 mph 11 sec · Top Speed 148 mph · Fuel Consumption 23 City / 29 Highway

USA MSRP $59,890 USD
Video/Audio embedding in signatures is disabled. To enter the URL as link, please use the "amoff" MyCode. [amoff]URL[/amoff]

in regards to the suzuki escudo, who would be able to interpret that data into text data... at first i thought the escudo was just a single engine with quad turbos but its a dual engine beast one in the front of the car and one behind the driver, both with twin turbo... how would you buy a part (i.e. turbocharger)? install on which engine? LOL thats the only problem that i could think up with the escudo...
In Game Name = Devil Z

Excellent work and ideas guys, however if you want to work on adding a specific vehicle, please follow the rules! It'll make it a lot easier Smile

http://www.midnitechallenge.com/forums/s...php?t=4327

Thanks!

Xaero Wrote:in regards to the suzuki escudo, who would be able to interpret that data into text data... at first i thought the escudo was just a single engine with quad turbos but its a dual engine beast one in the front of the car and one behind the driver, both with twin turbo... how would you buy a part (i.e. turbocharger)? install on which engine? LOL thats the only problem that i could think up with the escudo...

So what r u trying to say???

since the escudo is a double engine monster instead of just one single engine with twin turbo, the factor for power rating might be a little messed up with it having tons of power from both engines even with all misc. upgrades and a better turbo... i think that this game is better off with single engine types and they might give off a better number than ones with 2 engines...
In Game Name = Devil Z

Add some Pimp Factor cars, Power Rating cars, and cars that are in between.

I Would really like to see a 2000 Pontiac Trans Am, with Specs above and Faster than the Camaro z28Wink. It'll have the same colors as the z28, and maybe a couple more. Since we have many cobras to choose from i figure why not make a good competing car since, F-body owners or lovers hate :catfight:Ford.
problem is im too lazy to make a Vehicle Database sheet...Sad

the new GTO or G8 GT would be a neat addition
Video/Audio embedding in signatures is disabled. To enter the URL as link, please use the "amoff" MyCode. [amoff]URL[/amoff]

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon