Facebook      

Poll: Is this a good idea and/or helpful?
Yep, it'll save me a bunch of credits.
Nope, I don't care about burning credits.
Too much math for me...
[Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saving credits

After reading about making cars go their complete fastest, I think I have found a way to save quite a few of credits in the process. If you read Officer_Kartman's guide, he wants you to Dyno after each part you put on. He may have some alternate reason for this other than getting the Power Rating accurate, but here's a way to skip that tuning and save it for the end while still finding out which part is the best. Officer_Kartman, correct me if there is another reason for tuning after each part.

Set up a proportion to find out what the power rating would be at 100%:

Power rating..........Percentage given
___________ = _______________
.......X..........................100

Obviously you are solving for X, which is the max PR you will get for the part you just put on.

EXAMPLE:
Power Rating: 404 (96.85%)

___ = ____
..X.........100

To solve: Cross multiply (100 X 404)
Then divide this by 96.5

404 X 100 = 40,400
40,400 / 96.5 = 418.65284

So the power rating you would receive with this part added on would be about 419. If you do the same with all the other parts, you will know which puts out more power without tuning.

You do have to redyno after each part or upgrade if you want to show up on the car... if you add a part it will mess your dyno up alot. if you add a upgrade it will not show up tilll you dyno.
It is not going to help you to know what your PR would be if your not able to use it.

This % will get more messed up the more parts you try. It will never be the same.

this hurts my brain to think about the way power rating is calculated

a way to test this is do all the math
then find out which parts you think are correct
then add all of them and dyno to see if you get the same power rating you calculated

i am definitely not calculating all of this so someone else can do the honors

for this to even remotley have a chance of working you would have to buy a new car each time or dyno back to 100% each time.

Because once you put another part on for another one it will not go back to 100% because it will not start at 100% when it takes a part off.

just put a part on the car then go to classifieds and it will tell you how much pr ur car has from that part without dyno and keep the highest 1 from that catagory
ill bring you hell

D1STURB3D Wrote:just put a part on the car then go to classifieds and it will tell you how much pr ur car has from that part without dyno and keep the highest 1 from that catagory

That works well. I did not know that Thanks!

wow...i feel outn00bed here...bc i also didn't know this...

I dont pay attention to PR, or 100% dyno tune unless you are going for WWIII.
[Image: 30.png]

i found that out when i was making parts list to about 30 cars last august, took about 25 minutes per car and my brother rebooted our old computer losing it all, it was bullshit.
ill bring you hell

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon