Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Logging Into Others Account - fix?

Well, as burning has became a part of the game once again this round, as 3 different crews have been burnt, I think I have found a stop to things.

Im sure you all remember the reset that Raymond/Crescent put on a few years back, where they swept out everything, made everyone reset etc.. Well, thats not necessarily needed, but what if they did this........

They cleared out everything of your history of MC, cleared other user log in's, IP addresses, etc..Once they clear it, you MUST log onto MC with the computer/laptop whatever it is, and once you log onto your account with that PC, there is an automatic lock, the lock restricts ANY other IP addresses from logging onto your account. If you don't understand how to tune your car, tough luck, you'll have to deal with it. This would mean no more racing for others, no more anything except on your own account.

Your opinions?
WiReD_________

WiReD_________ Wrote:Well, as burning has became a part of the game once again this round, as 3 different crews have been burnt, I think I have found a stop to things.

Im sure you all remember the reset that Raymond/Crescent put on a few years back, where they swept out everything, made everyone reset etc.. Well, thats not necessarily needed, but what if they did this........

They cleared out everything of your history of MC, cleared other user log in's, IP addresses, etc..Once they clear it, you MUST log onto MC with the computer/laptop whatever it is, and once you log onto your account with that PC, there is an automatic lock, the lock restricts ANY other IP addresses from logging onto your account. If you don't understand how to tune your car, tough luck, you'll have to deal with it. This would mean no more racing for others, no more anything except on your own account.

Your opinions?

What if you have more than one computer at home? What if you want to play at school for a couple of mins?

yea nate ...
What happends if i got a comp at work AND home and i play on both ..this would kill me..

same thing if i was at a mates place and wanted to play for a bit or use my credits.
Or even people travlling around country or the world that wantd to pop in or what not.

would restrict things to much me thinks bro.
Black__Metal

yeah i went to texas to play on kevins i wouldnt be able to do that anymore thats the reason his ip in on my name, cuz i fly there to play not like he plays my acct for me
Contract_Killers

yes that would be a nuisance since half of the time i play at work logging in to use credits etc. very bad idea and complicated becuz no one plays on just one computer as everyone works i assume since we spend money on the game. i usually log in from work, parents house, friends house, in-laws house etc. basically that would restrict players not to have a "life"

need an extra account it should cost. first is free after that 10 20 dollars?
ill bring you hell

Hitman666 Wrote:yeah i went to texas to play on kevins i wouldnt be able to do that anymore thats the reason his ip in on my name, cuz i fly there to play not like he plays my acct for me

fly there to slob on his knob
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

i dont think moderators should use that tone of voice young lady Wink

and charging to be able to play at work is the stupidest idea ever might as well charge everyone interest when they buy credits or want to have more then one car in there garage too
Contract_Killers

*looks around* uhhh...nice post raymond?....i play on 6 different computers...i change my internet proxy from time to time....ips change

raymonds idea is way better..

lmfao kevin ..

yea i get new work comps ... Ips must change ... or even if im on a diffrnt work comp playing.

Rays idea owns
Black__Metal

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon