Facebook      

Poll: Would I (Black__Metal) Be A Good Mod ?
This poll is closed.
Yes, Yes he would ...
58.82%
10 58.82%
No ... defintly not ...
41.18%
7 41.18%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black__Metal for Mod ??

my opinion and I do not know black all that well. Is that we have enough mods and alot are quiet and post when needed. Can not have too many chiefs with not enough indians. But either way would not make a difference with me though.
[Image: 30.png]

CountryBoy Wrote:Great just we need, another mod appointed by the high and mighty Angie!

Hey angie thought he got banned ??? ^^^^^

Mike- Yea i hear what your saying ... but im on quite a bit during the day at work ..and i never see any of you on at all ..... how can people get stuff pushed and fixed if the mods only log in now and then sorta thing. And i mean poeple like justin dont even play the game at all anymore.

No offnce entented to any of the Mods or to you and justin ..just trying to get accross my point.
Black__Metal

got my vote m8 Tongue teached me some stuff your always on to help so yarp you would be good m8 Smile :postwhore::catfight::gayfight::tocas:
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

lol, hitman cant keep my name out of his mouth. I guess its a love hate relationship....he loves me and i hate him?

Plus, i didnt say anything in disrespect, nor was i flaming. As you can tell i was excited!!
Connor: Now Roc... are you sure that you're obee-kaybee?

crazyfrog555 Wrote:got my vote m8 Tongue teached me some stuff your always on to help so yarp you would be good m8 Smile :postwhore::catfight::gayfight::tocas:

Cheers man Smile

ummm ok "CountryBoy" cool.....
Black__Metal

more like you wish you could be me CUNTry boy. still no medals after like 4 years of playing ouch. i know multis with more medals Smile

JMAN FOR PRESIDENT OF COURRUPT INTERACTIVE FUCK MOD OF FORUMS
Contract_Killers

ah yes the all mighty angie... slinging her tits around the forums even thou the mosquito bites have little weight in the real world... on here she is the queen of the douche bags... rofl

now that would be flaming another mod... country boy wussed out part way through...

and i voted no only because what mike said.. there are quite a few of us already without the MC community living on the forums anymore no need for extra mods nothing personal bro
You will never be what we once were....

Hitman666 Wrote:JMAN FOR PRESIDENT OF COURRUPT INTERACTIVE FUCK MOD OF FORUMS

LMFAO ryan , chur man.

Yea i hear ya matt ..thanks for ya feedback bro.i hold you in highst respect always my man!
i mearly want to think what Mods and other thought of the idea.

Aslo thanks to Mike for his feedback on the matter.

Ryan and counrty boy ...
Plz keep this on topic if u can.
The stuff Matt and Mike are saying is what i wanna hear.
not you 2 b1tching at eachother. no offnce
Black__Metal

i will be the mature one and stop arguing with that cuntfaced clown.
just for you jman
Contract_Killers

lawl, sorry kiddo, i dont have time to sit around and wait for the end of each session and drop a couple hundred to get a digital icon next to my name. also, this CUNT thing doesnt really make any sense. Could you elaborate on how that somehow results in an insult towards me lol. sorry Jman for ruining yer thread, i wont post anymore.......hitman can pm me with his godly e-sults lol
Connor: Now Roc... are you sure that you're obee-kaybee?

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon