Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uhh, confirm please?

okay well here is how it is. S_T_I_N_G_R is pissed at me because I would not tell my crew to stop HI'n him. Then, my member HI'd him again, S_T_I_N_G_R then flipped ape nuts on me and said you piece of sh*t blah blah blah, then the following comment was... I'm getting you banned, Raymond will ban you!

Then..I leave, come home a few hours later...and think, why not HI him?

so...

2/8 9:43pm S_T_I_N_G_R HI $2,506,759,772 [View]
2/8 9:42pm S_T_I_N_G_R HI $2,263,518,792 [View]

Then I get this just a few moments later..

RiP Andrew Edwards says:
hahha u are getting banned... wen ray comes online
nate says:
lol for what?
RiP Andrew Edwards says:
he'll tell you... annoying eveyone
RiP Andrew Edwards says:
get fuked....everyone is gonna talk to ray and get u banned

Is this grounds for removal from game? I'd sure hope not. STINGR as target anyone?
WiReD_________

Ur getting banned. cuz EVERY session. you annoy people. you thing your strong you think your good! you have no friends insept noobs.

You bludge of everyone....

Who likes you nate? tell me which friends have you made.? tell me huh come on

No one inspet people who dont no you.

Your calling me a noob.
1. i can run a top crew
2. i can get the Hi badge.
3.i can get ide right now.

What have you got too show.
Watch when ray comes online Your F**kd

ill help u nate im just hing this round
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

Nate has a Friend....One friend. Lols

Come on nate find some more...

Actually, I do have alot of noob friends. Your quite right, but...These guys actually respect me, I help them get icons! I answer any of these guys questions they have! So yes, I believe I have some pretty cool friends. Every single person in my crew are all good people! I do have alot to show, every single medal next to my name shows. Take top HI, its easy as fuck, all you have to do is punch in a few numbers and spam it.. Try taking top boost..I doubt you can top my boosts...Of course, mine are nothing compared to others, but i gaurentee my 89 would pwn yours.

so yes, your a noob. Noob. You can lead a top crew, whoopdi doo, you can ask ANYONE, i have NEVER EVER tried to lead one..
WiReD_________

Personally i dont take sides, but your seriously full of yourself graeme. Remember its just a game. While you spend hundreds of dollars to even a thousand to get 1 icon.

Me and nate would have to be spend nothing or a few 20's to get a few icons here and there. Before you brag please learn the game more

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

Bro ive been talking to 3 of your crew members they just join so they have something to do....

And no your never tried top crew cuz you cant get it anyway.Noone likes you. You f**ked all of the good guys and spenders off. and now all you can do is a few His....I can do that. I can steal cars aswell thats easy. I just ask tread to help and woop i got top booster. Ill show you next session. How i can Hi. and boost....

Ohhh my bad you wont be here.....:mad:

There probly your multis so it makes you look like you actually got friends.

I dont spend shit.....Its wat happens when someone hacks your visa. cuz ov keyloggers ay!!!! i have brought my self a desent amount this sessioj to get ide and top crew next session i will take out top Hi and boost

You seriously do not think I can run a top crew? You have absolutely no idea. I used to be one of the hardest damn racers in this game, back about a year ago..If I seriously wanted too, I could race harder than you've ever seen done before. You know nothing.. You weren't around the days when sony2, takumi, and a few others, who were actual competition. Right now, you have nothing. Your going against a few decent racers, and a few spenders..I would love to see you battle an old crew like, p00ntang_klan, NSX, or KK..Even racing KiroDiesel's crew, you would get your ass handed too you. Now that's sad shit..

I could run a crew, and have some good friends backing me up. I just have never tried it, its too much bullshit drama. Your the exact reason I don't try to run a top crew, because sometime or another, you'll always be up against some idiot noob who thinks they are dominant because they can open their wallet a few more inches than some.

your really cool...
WiReD_________

Can you say KIRO? :gayfight::catfight:

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon