Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guys

All this bitching is really awesome too me.... Shows how much i get noticed i LOVE it soooo much thanks Guys. 4 making me centre of mc.... Im here to fuk things up now....

And thanks to the guy who hacked my PAYPAL account. and now your getting the cops on your arse. Shamed b***ch....Serves your self right.

I counted up how much ive actually spent. 700Bucks alltogether. I had a look at the ip adresses the cops gave me.

AND the other ip address. OVER 800,000 credits were giving too you. But mate yourve just killed yourself. Your dog tucker. You will pay all this. AND you will be locked up for theft.

Soo guys just too let you no. i can spend again but i aint. so i dont get hacked. AND 7 ip address have tried to hack my pc. and 1 got through.

Ip adreesss 80. 85. 97. 70. 53 is who hacked me...

SOOOOOO now. everyone bitching about me. thanks. Tongue

so full of shit. we all know you over spent on your mommys cc and now shes pissed so you told her it wasnt you. what a dumb ass i hope you get arrested and sodomoized multiple times.
Contract_Killers

HAHA.... you actually believe that i didnt get hacked. well you will soon see wont yah. WELL i can show you the Bills. AND the USA ip addressess you stupid FUCK

Mum dont care that i use it. i pay her back...

And ur some useless Homeless prick hu has no life....So go fuk ya self.....

AND she noes some of them were me.... She had the ip adresses.. ive ben spending for about 4 monthes now.... and she dont care. But now that fuck face hu did it. has ruioned there life/

shut up your an idiot first of all for cc fraud they wouldnt investigate it too thoroughly unless it is over 10k which it wasnt, secondly you spent 950 on your name last round tread proved it. you suck, end of story. you should of just spent that 950 on me at least i could of won some medals with it fuckn noob
Contract_Killers

S_T_I_N_G_R i'll always be your homeboy man

you the coolest. stay fly baby!!! Cool
[COLOR="Blue"]. . . [/COLOR]Corona_Xtra [COLOR="Blue"]. . .[/COLOR]

. . . Bow in the presence of Greatness . . .

. . . Brandon Roy - Legend in the making . . .

That has got to be some of the dumbest sh1t i have ever read.

That is the EXACT kind of nonsence that would leave Kiro or Nates mouth 2 years ago when they hadnt reached puberty.

I mean EXACT.

Im just having trouble trying to fathom how anyone could make up such a rediculously retarted story and get offended because they believe their OWN lie.

congratulations on achieving the mental stature equal to an autistic.

Well im from NZ ring the police here..... and ask you home piece of shit!!!
You all suck balls AND. they have go the IP address,

I can give you all my bill you stupid FUCK and MY FUCKING IP ADDRESS. and show all my transactions!!!!!
AND SHOW HOW MUCH IVE SPENT>>>> AND THEN YOUR ARSE WILL BE SHAMED!!!!

YOU two can bitch. and moan all you like all i no is you two are gay. Home boys

ILL GIVE YOU SOMETHING CALL NZ POLICE IN HAMILTON AND ASK....OK
I would never ever spend that much in a crew....
I worked 120k last session that was it, And this session i brought 60k and got 60k free from RAY!!!

S_T_I_N_G_R Wrote:Well im from NZ ring the police here..... and ask you home piece of shit!!!
You all suck balls AND. they have go the IP address,

I can give you all my bill you stupid FUCK and MY FUCKING IP ADDRESS. and show all my transactions!!!!!
AND SHOW HOW MUCH IVE SPENT>>>> AND THEN YOUR ARSE WILL BE SHAMED!!!!

YOU two can bitch. and moan all you like all i no is you two are gay. Home boys

ILL GIVE YOU SOMETHING CALL NZ POLICE IN HAMILTON AND ASK....OK
I would never ever spend that much in a crew....
I worked 120k last session that was it, And this session i brought 60k and got 60k free from RAY!!!

what i said above stil stands, its lame how someone can lie so much they believe their own lie, depressing actualy.

it was me who did it. you can't call any police station anywhere in the world and make a general enquiry into who they are planning to prosicute in regards to some idiot who claims his computer was hacked.

the way you speak and the shit you talk would indicate your definatley young and terribly stupid or just some old player with a good sence of humour which i can appreciate.

i still havent heard from the police but il be waiting.

Not to sound humble..

Though, I do know what I'm talking about.

Your in New Zealend... and the man that hacked you was in USA.

Thus, an internet theft for that amount of money, will not be pursued.

I hate to tell you, you might not have to pay it but it would be too costly to prosecute anyone.

As annoying as you are, I think it's pretty funny that someone finally hacked your account and made you stop spending.

And for someone who has a great big life such as yours, maybe you should spend some time at a fucking educational institution.

Maybe one that focuses on 2nd grade spelling.

Like grade school.. Yeah go back to grade school. That sounds perfect.

No it actually wasnt you!!!!
It was aktually TREAD! if you want too NO!!!

Its called text writing you noob.
You suck arse....Your a noob.

You brought 60k and only got 20 Hits shot bro...reall man...

Least when i spend i can make a crew win. Over 5 bill cbr.

AND they are prosecuting. Mum Has payed 250$ to contact the St louis police....

I have my rights..... Sooo get fucked. you small cocked bitch!!!

Y du u think i changed TREADS password. And myne and my paypal. bro i still have money but i aint spending. cuz you bitches allways cry. Cuz i can spend more then all of you pit together!!!!

Just cuz i have a life and a full time job, i can support myself!
And i like spending for fun. AND shouting other guys credits to see how they goooo....But aint enimore.

NATE got all his icons Bludging money off everi one else. soooo blah. least io work for mine.:postwhore:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good work guys! PlAy_4_DeAlZ 11 5,506 09-06-2016, 07:16 AM
Last Post: rebekahdo11
  don't you guys worry v2pointOH 27 5,231 08-03-2010, 01:33 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  Ray Cres Ronald!!!! Come on guys PlAy_4_DeAlZ 2 1,587 06-09-2010, 03:46 AM
Last Post: crazyfrog555
  Can you guys please put my prize winnings in my credit bank! Tokkiez 1 1,535 06-06-2010, 05:05 PM
Last Post: crazyfrog555
  nice try guys. can we switch it back now... LarryG 10 2,467 02-15-2010, 08:24 PM
Last Post: dnb_Fueld
  Well guys, I think we set history this session. Victorious 21 3,915 03-01-2009, 02:09 PM
Last Post: MC_Alumni
  Helping the newer guys im_a_n00b 25 5,144 01-03-2009, 10:28 AM
Last Post: Victorious
  Good Game Guys and Congrats Spidey Av3rsion 25 5,355 11-09-2008, 02:16 PM
Last Post: chilln_villn
  Hey Guys... PANDAhumpnMONKEY 9 2,328 11-20-2007, 09:25 AM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY
  Wassup Guys Symbiote_Racing 0 793 05-24-2007, 04:50 PM
Last Post: Symbiote_Racing

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon