Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's take a look at "Dynasty" for a second..

dy·nas·ty [Image: thinsp.png] [Image: speaker.gif] Audio Help /ˈdaɪ[Image: thinsp.png][Image: thinsp.png]sti; Brit. also ˈdɪn[Image: thinsp.png]ə[Image: thinsp.png]sti/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[dahy-nuh-stee; Brit. also din-uh-stee] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation –noun, plural -ties. 1.a sequence of rulers from the same family, stock, or group: the Ming dynasty. 2.the rule of such a sequence.

It doesn't really define it in the way I mean, as I'm talking about such as a sports team.

Now, The Chicago Bulls.. the LA Lakers.. hell even the Patriots can be considered a "Dynasty".

A succession of wins, makes one that.

Now, Blunt won one round... out of like 12 tries, and his crew's name changes to the PPP Dynasty.

The simple fact that you kept playing, even though losing, and then finally winning is not a dynasty.

Blunt calling himself a dynasty, is like the Cubs winning the world series this year and being like, "BADDA BING BITCH! Bow to the Cubs DYNASTY!!!"

People would just laugh at them.

It's bugged me since he changed his name..opinions?

And for the record, I really enjoy Matt.

I am just bored, and still can't help laughing at it.

i see it as being a goal that he/they are working towards. sure, it might seem premature, but then again, i think it should only be laughed at or disliked at the end of the session, when we are able to see if he/they have what it takes to be considered dynasty-worthy. -- not to say that u were laughing or that u dislike it, but u know what i mean. Tongue --

he can name his crew what ever he likes .. dont see the problem really.. you must be board.

AI2SeNaL Wrote:he can name his crew what ever he likes .. dont see the problem really.. you must be board.

id name my crew after you Tana Tongue
and Chad does get bored alot ..

had chad ... if your still keen to race next round u wont be bored .
(yes i said keen) Tongue
Black__Metal

Blunt sux tricks peeps i want 2 beat him FARKEN CREW 2 join VS blunt 2 beat his crew? any crew agains blunt i would like 2 join let me know the deAL!?

Yeah he can name it whatever he pleases,

I can also make fun of anyone I want.

Especially, when its that fucking easy/

you say it so easy to win go win then i dont see you with a top crew beside your name

stop fucking bitching you guys sound like the biggest bitches in the world all you do is go matt this and that but then you look at your shit and i dont see a top crew leader icon beside your name who the fuck cares how long it fucking took him to get it least he fucking did it and didnt give up im pritty sure after one of u guys lost 1 round ud give up so just stfu about this its fucking annoying reading the same shit over over and because a bunch of little bitch ass faggets are jealous that matt won

you got 3 fucking medals dude a top crew wow how easy is it to give som1 50 bucks in credits and get a free spot
top 10 wow even more impresive your my idol now
and a top cj or hit

omg dude your the king of mc you bash people who are better than you good job Smile

also let look up what Victorious means and see how it apply's to you?

vic·to·ri·ous Audio Help /vɪkˈtɔriəs, -ˈtoʊr-/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[vik-tawr-ee-uhs, -tohr-] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–adjective
1. having achieved a victory; conquering; triumphant: our victorious army.
2. of, pertaining to, or characterized by victory.

did not know you have one first place in mc

so man shut the fuck up you just as much as a little bitch about names as matt u might wanna change your name too u seem to complain about his then we look at youras and i dont see how that apply's to you in any form funny eh
mecca :postwhore:

nicely said about everything mecca......
.......CoOkIe_MoNsTeR......

I Told You Niggas 9 10 Times Stop Fucking With Me
Put That Knife In Ya
Take A Little Bit Of Life From Ya
Am I Frightening Ya?
Shall I Continue
Put The Gun To Ya Let It Sing You A Song
I Let It Hum To Ya
The Others One Sing Along
Now It's A Duet?
Nd You Wet, When You Check Out The Technique
From The Two Teckz

lol actually I got my top crew icon for free...

From Matt.

And obviously I do like him, but its still silly to name a crew a dynasty after u have won once.

Which was hte point of the joke lmfao

And to be fair, I did infact win.

Just happened to be on Johnny's name.

i dont think he'd appreciate me changing his name to Victorious instead of Black_Metal though, so I stuck with mine.

And I have been playing for 2 sessions for the past 2 years and have three medals.

Point that mirror at yourself you illiterate retard.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DYNASTY REBORN Chronic_2k 6 1,448 02-12-2006, 07:56 PM
Last Post: 200mphblur
  dynasty multi's Wraith 19 4,763 12-08-2005, 10:21 AM
Last Post: Dyna
  congrats dynasty LuDe 16 3,598 11-18-2005, 01:22 PM
Last Post: CrZyTRiCkStA
  juss a quick question for DYNASTY people... XxPakixX 28 5,445 10-30-2005, 12:37 AM
Last Post: LuDe

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon