Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xbox 360

How many of you guys have gotten the ring of death? I got it once a year or so ago then it did it again about a month and a half ago and they sent it back and it did it again 10 minutes after I hooked it up :mad: So I just sent it back in today.

I got mine within 3 months of having the xbox, they sent me a totally different one, and I never got it again.

did you buy the external intercooler, or the fan that the xbox sits on top of. It helps with the cooling issues a lot from what I have seen.

I am assuming you are talking about the 3 rings of death also
[Image: 30.png]

Yeah I am talking the three rings of death. I have the intercooler and I guess it has not helped me. They said they would probably be sending me a refurb unit this time.

I got it 2 weeks after I got mine.... hit reset and its all good...
*insert signature here*

I Have An Xbox, My Bros Is Over A Year Old, He Aint Had It Yet But IT Dont REad Games (Reads DVDs)..
So I Got My Own At Xmas And Its Been Fine So Far....
But Whoever Has A Cooler On Their Box, I Reccomend You Dont Use IT Coz All My Friends That Had One, Theyre Xboxs Broke, And They Melt From The Inside Lol...
Any1 Got Live?
MC Name:
o_RaMPaGe_o

I had an original first gen box and it died on me after two years, not the ring of death though, then I got one for a lil and sold it to my brother so I could get the Elite. I hear the new ones (Elite included) don't get the ring of death anymore.
Miss Kelly

i have an elite. my first box broke because i ripped the disc drive out when i was drunk one nite. it kept getting stuck so i ripped it out and then it wouldn't read any games after that. it wasn't until after that i found out you could eject the drive like a computer lol.

on the elites - mine runs great. i think they also fixed the disc drives too because my old one use to eat the games, but this one hasn't messed a game up yet, and i've had it for over a year.
Redbull & Vodka will get you laid. Trust me, I know. Big Grin

"Listen, you give em - percocet, 2 vicodin, a couple a beers, and the panties drop... very niice!" - Charlie Tweeder

i got an elite back in nov and havent had any problems with it at all
[Image: club.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Warriors Ps2 Psp Xbox Ishmeet 0 1,928 07-28-2010, 11:00 AM
Last Post: Ishmeet
  XBox live gamertag Kelly087 14 5,068 04-23-2008, 09:31 AM
Last Post: hwnplaya
  Xbox live? Officer_Cartman 45 12,330 03-21-2007, 09:10 PM
Last Post: TheAirMan
  ok XBOX freaks hot 37 11,661 03-10-2006, 07:39 PM
Last Post: modogg85