Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nissan Cefiro A31

Do you know what internals were used in the motor build? What flange is on the turbo? So you do not have to change manifolds.

The car at 15lbs would get you near the 300hp mark. Ever have the car dynoed? Personally I wouldn't buy a new turbo, unless you want more. You could probably get away with running 15 on the motor if you have it properly tuned. The new GT25 is suppose to be a good turbo, but I am still running a stocker so don't listen to me Tongue

i can prb spend close to 4k if i wanted ..

yea im thinking about doing that ...

nah havnt had it dynod yet ..will do that afta these mods are done tho

new spring for wastegate .. up the boost 2 15 pound at least.

plus a few bits a bobs ... sparkz .. leads etc ..

its alredy a 13.5sec car on 1/4 mile ...tested it for real 2 days ago ..
and b4 i was going off what i ran and the alegals that happen every weekend.

ill try get some pics this weekend

dont know what it was rebuilt on ..just know its got new pistns ..rings .. and what not ..
Black__Metal

What flange is on the turbo you are using? I would really look into building the motor with forged pistons and rods and make sure it is all up to standards put some cams and a different turbo and you could go to the moon on power. What about a Manual boost controller?

ill get back to you with more info afta the weekend dude.

gotta jet from work now.

and im only running a boost tap atm.
dont even have a turbo timmer (so ill get one)

im thinking a dijital E-boost controller. one of the 3 stage boost one.
Black__Metal

I have a manual boost controller on mine. Only cost about $175, completely worth it. I was just reading up on the 25t turbo, and I saw a lot of, "The turbo will take a dump after 15psi" I say since you plan on spending money on a rebuild, why not drive that one into the ground and see just how much you can get out of it! Big Grin That's what I am planning on doing anyway.

Nick318 Wrote:I have a manual boost controller on mine. Only cost about $175, completely worth it. I was just reading up on the 25t turbo, and I saw a lot of, "The turbo will take a dump after 15psi" I say since you plan on spending money on a rebuild, why not drive that one into the ground and see just how much you can get out of it! Big Grin That's what I am planning on doing anyway.

go to Rays cspeed site, shows you how to make a boost controller for 4dollers haha
:yahoo:NZ__EVO.. Im In Love With A Stripper.....

WOW

the last post on this thread was

04-19-2008, 05:14 AM

you posted about 16 months later Paul...damnnnn

Talk about waking up a dead thread.

:topic: :dead:
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

crazyfrog555 Wrote:WOW

the last post on this thread was

04-19-2008, 05:14 AM

you posted about 16 months later Paul...damnnnn

My names nate and i like little boys
:topic: :dead:

Tongue hehe
:yahoo:NZ__EVO.. Im In Love With A Stripper.....

Hey every one I am looking for my second card. I went through the whole get a junk car and going through the first few years of driving in now, floods, and plenty of road conditions.I have had my eyes on the Nissan Skyline for quite some time now and every thing I have heard and read about them is amazing.
I currently own a Honda CRV but really want to switch over to a more sports car/coupe feel.I know they where never really released in America except for a few shipped to Canada and into America. I was wondering what peoples views on the Skylines are, also what do people suggest as a medium to higher range performance sports cars.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon