Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WWIII bug or what??

ROM3O_IS_AN_ASS Nissan Skyline GTR V-Spec II 04/14, 08:42PM [email protected]
oral69 Nissan Skyline GTR V-Spec II 04/ 6, 01:22PM [email protected]

ROM3O_IS_AN_ASS Shelby Cobra 04/14, 05:27PM [email protected]
oral69 Shelby Cobra 04/ 5, 01:45AM [email protected]

0,4 s difference with Sky and over 0,2 with Shelby...Can somebody tell me how da hell is it possible??:confused:

Learn to tune your cars
Stoners live and stoners die, but in the end we all get high so if in life you don't succeed fuck the world and smoke some weed. Vodka Whiskey lose control lets get down and smoke a bowl for all you preps who think your cool just remember stoners rule!

Spit_And_Rape Wrote:Learn to tune your cars

or maybe whoever has the vastly different times should learn to tune their own cars, and not just get them from someone else through a pink slip race.

Oh yeah....I didn't think about it. I always tune my cars alone and I think I'm good in this...but what about U?? Like numba said...noob who can't tune car so he get it from someone at higher level. I bet those cars owner is Rape's friend.

lol you don't gain anything from getting it from a higher level.

It only performs as it would at your level.

As Lithium said,

learn to tune.

Think Victorious. If U get car from higher lvl driver you have better upgrades and you have faster car. Try to build Cobra which runs 6.7xx when you're at 30 lvl...oh and massage me when U do it Big Grin

He Means Parts-Wise, It Will Have More Upgrades Than The Level He Needs To Stay At...
MC Name:
o_RaMPaGe_o

Benton08 Wrote:He Means Parts-Wise, It Will Have More Upgrades Than The Level He Needs To Stay At...

correct

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wwiii Imports Vs Domestics idiotstick 4 1,581 03-19-2008, 11:47 PM
Last Post: idiotstick

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon