Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seriously?

OK. I've been nice. I've done this privately. This is my last resort. I won the July session. I never got my prize. I've been given nothing but excuses. I hate to make this public to the community, but all of my other attempts have gotten me nowhere. Support ticket? Nope. PM's? Nope. Phone Calls? Voicemails? E-Mails? None of the above. I'm not asking for pushups, I'm simply asking for a prize that is owed to me. Can someone please handle this?

dont know how i can help u bro.

i filled the forms, waited 8 months n got my prize.

just get the prepaid card, they reserve the right to give that to u ?_?

Thats Bad Man, I Hope When I Win (And I Will Lol) That I Get My Prize Lol.....
MC Name:
o_RaMPaGe_o

ill talk to raymond for you. Sorry for the inconvienence, everyones busy working on the new games. Well get you your prize soon
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

Yea rome. We agreed on an alternative option. (Paypal). Last time I spoke with Ray he told me next week, however that was quite some time ago. Thanks for your help guys. I know it's gonna come...I'm just leaning towards getting impatient since it's been 9 months. Think of the possibilities. I could have won, got my girlfriend pregnant the next day, had a kid, and had no need for a ps3 by now. LOL

TurboShelby Wrote:Think of the possibilities. I could have won, got my girlfriend pregnant the next day, had a kid, and had no need for a ps3 by now. LOL

sorry to be random but LMFAO !!
Black__Metal

benton08 will never win a prize so no need to worry about that buddy.

unless they added a prize for best blowjob technique then you will truly be a champion.
Contract_Killers

Hitman666 Wrote:benton08 will never win a prize so no need to worry about that buddy.

unless they added a prize for best blowjob technique then you will truly be a champion.

You would know.

OH SNAP

<3

Hitman666 Wrote:benton08 will never win a prize so no need to worry about that buddy.

LMFAO x10

ryan always so good at poping outa the blue and shooting down some dude.
thanks for making my day entertaining:rock::muahaha:
Black__Metal

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon