Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my new car

i just got a 91 dodge stealth RT, pearl white 6 speed manual non turboSad not for long though Wink
stock_honda

that was the sister car to the 3000GT, right?
Video/Audio embedding in signatures is disabled. To enter the URL as link, please use the "amoff" MyCode. [amoff]URL[/amoff]

im from NZ but yes it was ...

bolt on turbo system is in order my man !

wait till i get my pics of my 88 cefi up here ..then you will be wanting a new car
Black__Metal

yea shes got some power to her 60 in 2nd gear, and yes black is right it is the sister to the 3000gt they look just alike
stock_honda

Congrats! I test drove one of those back in the day... turbo AWD one though.. dang those things launch out of the hole like crazy! Just side step the clutch haha...

They look way better than the 3000GT too IMO.

But ya, definately wanna add boost.. NA one is slow Tongue

Mine does 85mph is 2nd Tongue

nice and its actaully a 5 speen not 6 speed, and i just got offered a garret (ibelieve that was the name) turbo for my 01 honda 200r dirtbike which the motor locked up on me before the winter but is now unlocked after going out and just kicking it a couple times lol
stock_honda

and tonight, i was stoped at a stop light on the highway i guess that whats you call it about to turn left, and some dumbass rams the ass end of my car causing damage to 9 cars, so now i have a smashed right taillight and half the right side is fucked to, its coll though, full covereage, and the hospital hooked me up lol
stock_honda

If the insurance tries to lowball you on their offer, start complaining about neck pain, that should get them to up it, or atleast get the other guy's insurance offer up. Don't be afraid to hire a lawyer either Tongue
Video/Audio embedding in signatures is disabled. To enter the URL as link, please use the "amoff" MyCode. [amoff]URL[/amoff]

ohhh they took me to the hospital from the crash, my neck was hurting and getting sore, and i missed 2 days of work may miss some more, and my insurance company knows that i had neck pain and a little back pain, and they are just going to figure up an offer for me, then setttle up with the other guys insurance, cause this was a 9 car accident so it would take forever
stock_honda

Just take em to court haha

No but seriously, your insurance company will do the best they can i'm sure.

Glad your good though.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon