Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Line Upzzz!

racerr Wrote:UMM DURRRRRR WHAT U DO KEEP UR OWN DATABASE!? of how much of a fine u got!? the game doesnt do it 4u i guess huh ok w.e Dont worry u will be my HI target for next Session You VET! Smile

No you're right.

It takes 5 credits to see how much of a fine you get. It increases with everytime you're caught. And sweet.. I'll add you to the damn list of ppl that say that.

Victorious Wrote:No you're right.

It takes 5 credits to see how much of a fine you get. It increases with everytime you're caught. And sweet.. I'll add you to the damn list of ppl that say that.

i had no beef with u man till you want 2 be rude and try 2 help a VET out.. Smile itz ok letz WAR this thing out. i love it WARRRRRRRR....challenge...ur on my Hit List no Worries ill take Gd care of u i am sure Saints will 2.

i aint HIing next round....n neither r u if ur on crew u aint HIing its strictly working n racing
.......CoOkIe_MoNsTeR......

I Told You Niggas 9 10 Times Stop Fucking With Me
Put That Knife In Ya
Take A Little Bit Of Life From Ya
Am I Frightening Ya?
Shall I Continue
Put The Gun To Ya Let It Sing You A Song
I Let It Hum To Ya
The Others One Sing Along
Now It's A Duet?
Nd You Wet, When You Check Out The Technique
From The Two Teckz

lmao ..

shhhhh keep the stupidity to a minimum..

I'm in class and can't keep laughing at America's illiteracy rate going up everytime you try to have sex with your sister.

(I'll say it myself this time.. LOL at that.)

.....that was kinda funny n also i low blow......lolWink

Put That Knife In Ya
Am I Frightening Ya?
Shall I Continue
I Let It Hum To Ya
Now It's A Duet?
From The Two Teckz

In all seriousness.

If you're in a crew next round that is actually competing for first, if you're using your credits to HI you're gonna have some people mad at you.

If for some reason your crew is just slaughtering everyone (From the looks of the people running next round.. this won't be the case for any of them.)

Then maybe HI'ing wouldn't get you kicked out of the crew.

Victorious Wrote:In all seriousness.

If you're in a crew next round that is actually competing for first, if you're using your credits to HI you're gonna have some people mad at you.

If for some reason your crew is just slaughtering everyone (From the looks of the people running next round.. this won't be the case for any of them.)

Then maybe HI'ing wouldn't get you kicked out of the crew.

i do it all.... RACE hard... HI... and Work i am an all around 24/7 with 2000 credits u can do alot each day trust me Tongue and u buy more thats more 2 do more 2 ur advantage.

i already have back up plans just in case we dont do so good.....but in all fairness all we can do is try rite.......its gonna be hard to run against rom3o n black but we still gonna try it

Put That Knife In Ya
Am I Frightening Ya?
Shall I Continue
I Let It Hum To Ya
Now It's A Duet?
From The Two Teckz

NoToRiOuS_ThUgS Wrote:i already have back up plans just in case we dont do so good.....but in all fairness all we can do is try rite.......its gonna be hard to run against rom3o n black but we still gonna try it

It wasn't a knock against you.

I was just lending some sarcasm free advice that time.

And yes Racer you can do alot.

But no matter how twist it... The 150 credits per HI. Could have been 150 more credits for working. No matter how you justify it, it's still true.

it actually is racerrr....if i was still in FARKEN i wouldnt even gotten into HI's i would've stuck with racing n working only....crew im in now pulled 3rd nothing serious so i decided to learn to HI while i wasnt running for competiton...

Put That Knife In Ya
Am I Frightening Ya?
Shall I Continue
I Let It Hum To Ya
Now It's A Duet?
From The Two Teckz