Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MidniterZ

Quote:am i in Eli?

u sed u were goin to BB4L2 LOL
"racing has nothing to do with going fast, it's how much control you have over your opponent"-SlydwaySIL80

am i in or no?
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

no im i in or not?
Always ready for a new challenge.

:duel:

what the hell???...wheres all this comin from?

born_to_lead i thought u had ur own crew?

Quote:am i in or no?

i dont kno mang, the crew maybe full....i didnt put u in consideration cuz u sed u were comin bak....but i'll see what i can do
"racing has nothing to do with going fast, it's how much control you have over your opponent"-SlydwaySIL80

i do...but wanna see if i could get in...i love IHI..thats my life just wanna know if i could get in so could i?
Always ready for a new challenge.

:duel:

Quote:i do...but wanna see if i could get in...i love IHI..thats my life just wanna know if i could get in so could i?

to be honest, i really dont know....the coming round is gonna be my first time workin with alot of them....there are pretty much no more original MidniterZ left on the crew

i think i'm taking the Jelly Donut...
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

lol me too...with the peaches on top with cream in the middle and peach jelly inside...with li hing mui...if u don't know what that is...come to hawaii and see all the hot babes and good food...hybrid si would know Wink
Leader of The ORIGINAL
_DyNaStY_
Top25: 4 (Feb 2008) | TopCrew: 1

[Image: midniterz.gif]
New roster list as of now, im aware theres 17 of us including myself....but then again a few are still pending

r_o_m_3_o
Focker aka panda_beater aka Black_Cat
Mr.Pickles
JDM_CHICK
Cougrl
PANDAHumpinMONKEY
s__p__e__e__d
Rightofftheline
Ktulu
austinwest
G_I_JOE
S_N_I_P_E_R
BlackKnight1
nose_goo
THE ONE
liltreadburn

looks like a nice strong crew...good luck next session and hope u guyz get top Smile
Leader of The ORIGINAL
_DyNaStY_
Top25: 4 (Feb 2008) | TopCrew: 1

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MidniterZ 015202194232 0 823 02-12-2006, 11:47 AM
Last Post: 15202194232
  MidniterZ Return 180sx 29 5,387 06-28-2005, 10:38 PM
Last Post: 180sx
  MidniterZ 180sx 10 3,267 05-31-2005, 10:40 AM
Last Post: mecca_boy

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon