Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MidniterZ

Quote:looks like a nice strong crew...good luck next session and hope u guyz get top Smile

likewise Smile
"racing has nothing to do with going fast, it's how much control you have over your opponent"-SlydwaySIL80

Big Grin, yeah i think that there should be a session with just dynasty vs midniterz...damn taht sounds like a paintball battle lol...but yeah ...SlydwaySIL80's crew vs. mines...i wanna see who would win...i think midniterzs lol but idk
Leader of The ORIGINAL
_DyNaStY_
Top25: 4 (Feb 2008) | TopCrew: 1

Quote:Big Grin, yeah i think that there should be a session with just dynasty vs midniterz...damn taht sounds like a paintball battle lol...but yeah ...SlydwaySIL80's crew vs. mines...i wanna see who would win...i think midniterzs lol but idk

LOL i dont even know how the crew is going to do, cuz i have never raced in the same crew with ANY of them. none of the original midniterz are around anymore....2 of my best is going to BB4L2 or already there. But its cool though, im happy for them....i mean BB4L2 is like an all-star crew and they wanted my boyz on there crew....so in a way, they're sorta reppin MidniterZ on BB4L2...which i think is kinda cool
"racing has nothing to do with going fast, it's how much control you have over your opponent"-SlydwaySIL80

lol yeah...BB4L vs. Kronic_Krew? lol hmmm ill be kronic_krew al right, no doubt but yeah...

_MC_All_Starz_...who here remembers that crew? or _UnStOpPaBLeS__? yeah i lead both of those top top10 Smile and now __ThE_dYnAsTy__...all top7 or higher...

and MIDNITERZ OWNED THIS SESSION!...would have been better if SlydwaySIL80 was leader, no offense to sexican
Leader of The ORIGINAL
_DyNaStY_

yer man i like to see my members go to top crews most of em are from top crews

devil tuner arknight joedabooger and so many more

but my props go to people like arkrknight a true fuking champion he was in hamsap n left for bb4l and i wanted him to go to get his top crew ribbon he deserved it

but b4 he left he aske if i wanted him stick around and if i didnt want him to leave hamsap he would have stayed hes truly fukn loyal and a good guy and insane racer

yeah...i like arrknight(im not gay...) he's good and nice all around type of guy...or gal :/
Leader of The ORIGINAL
_DyNaStY_

Quote:lol yeah...BB4L vs. Kronic_Krew? lol hmmm ill be kronic_krew al right, no doubt but yeah...

_MC_All_Starz_...who here remembers that crew? or _UnStOpPaBLeS__? yeah i lead both of those top top10 Smile and now __ThE_dYnAsTy__...all top7 or higher...

and MIDNITERZ OWNED THIS SESSION!...would have been better if SlydwaySIL80 was leader, no offense to sexican

naw, they raced as a crew and thats how they got where they are...it prolly wouldnt have made a difference if i was leader or not

the bottom line is that they did fricken awsome...i'd never expect that they would make all the way to 3rd place. i was quite impressed with their progress....given there were a few bumps in the road that needed some brushin up on

LOL

guy hes a he

and stuck by me along time and i taught him a fuk load as well, probs one of the peopel i respect the most along with

black metal and iman00b

i was running low 9.4's with a networth of 2.7 mill. i got alot of CMS Smile
Noahs_ark

[Image: midniterz.gif]

Quote:as always im going to be running MidniterZ for another round, and since most if not all the members have left im looking for new players who are willing to learn and who will go 100% for crew

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MidniterZ 015202194232 0 823 02-12-2006, 11:47 AM
Last Post: 15202194232
  MidniterZ Return 180sx 29 5,387 06-28-2005, 10:38 PM
Last Post: 180sx
  MidniterZ 180sx 10 3,267 05-31-2005, 10:40 AM
Last Post: mecca_boy

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon