Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pink slips

Take out the PR thing for pink slip, it's annoying, plus no 1 seem to have the same PR as i do...we might as well just take out the pink slip, because why have it if you can't find anyone to challenge. Plus if you do find someone with the same PR, it's not 100% garentee that they would accept too...So can we have the old pink slip system back? :confused: :confused:
`__--~ShinoBi~--__`

I kinda like the power thing. It adds more of a challenge. Of course, not a whole lot of people are going to accept anyways, but if they are going to, there are ways to change power and still run the same times.
QuickAl

I do not like it because
1: Not all have the same pr or close to each other
2. Not all who have the same pr would accept
`__--~ShinoBi~--__`

seeing that everyoned skill lvl is around the same its more of a challenging race so i say take out the pr limit for slip racing
[Image: club.gif]

i agree if ur giving som1 ur money u gotta mkae sure u got the sasme pr and stuff
mecca :postwhore:

mkay, here we have a trueno with 801 PR, it runs 9.5s
over here we have a GT3 with 1650 PR and it also runs 9.5s looks like a fair race to me... *unfair race bla bla bla*

i say take it out, its just annoying to change PR every 50 seconds to get slips races

and there are ways around it. i've had some setup slip races, and if we organised me to win, i just do a few things to get power up or guarantee the other person loses, so it aint stopping anything really

I say we keep it but raise it some. like ta 200 or sumtin
Noahs_ark

Quote:and there are ways around it. i've had some setup slip races, and if we organised me to win, i just do a few things to get power up or guarantee the other person loses, so it aint stopping anything really

It's not about setting up races then pink sliping, it's about dominating people after people for pink slips. It's funner that way Tongue
`__--~ShinoBi~--__`

i agree with the idea take out this of the pink slip

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pink slips MC_Alumni 2 1,152 11-24-2008, 02:03 PM
Last Post: bscrzymn2k6
  Pink slips calder12 17 3,172 02-25-2007, 08:43 PM
Last Post: TheJMan

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon