Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3rd time lucky ...

Victorious Wrote:Wasn't worth the time or money.

Indeed Chad, this is true. Whenever you and I both find some kids who will play MC for us, we'll go for all the icons. Until then...

SexyJDM Wrote:Indeed Chad, this is true. Whenever you and I both find some kids who will play MC for us, we'll go for all the icons. Until then...

I'm thinking of outsourcing my name to Afghanistan.

It's the new India. Thanks to the war, I think it's cheaper to get help there... Good bye confusing computer tech support help.

LMFAO, let's do it then. Forget Black's plans for top crew, I'll make you leader, as long as I get IDE, HI and boost next session. You can take top winner (once and for all) and top crew leader, that way, you can come back next session with free credits for all the other icons. Sound good? Also, I still have that $500,000 to blow off too...

Right and since i won the lottery conviently, less then an hour ago.

I'll fund everyone.

i seem to be able to win top NW on cue for anyone but myself.

seems like tech and phaze are running a "fun" crew to run against us ...

aka they will say its a fun crew and really they be pushing hard lol
Black__Metal

Yeah, that's how it goes.

Luckily it turns out...

Pat/Phaze is secretly a closet homosexual. No worries thus far.

pisses me off how he gets a free run at top crew ..yet ive tryed 2 times this far and ppl still keep poping up to run stronge crews aganst me lol
Black__Metal

I'm sure this round is doing wonders for his ego too.

"ahahaha guys, I just won top crew on a game online!"

"who gives a fuck??? is that hard to do??"

"WELL USUALLY IT IS.. but no not my round!!! All i had to do was login the first day to invite everyone really!"

hey i started with u this season chad and stayed till everyone left until it was you and me.

And yes im on his crew now, but come on u gotta give him that much. From what ive seen he has earned it. Hes busted his ass, so why talk smack? Thats just my point of view. All of us in this crew have busted are asses. Ffs im level 57 and i didnt play the first 2 days.
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

I invited ppl the first day?. Come on man i had a crew of 5 first day and 3 of them were un-proven ..hence the crew was called UNKNOWN the first week..You had a crew stocked with VETS..a lil motivation and helping fellow members out and making them strong players this session BTW...remember johnny when i helped kiro beat you, hell i was UNPROVEN and i put a hell of a run against you..You know why ppl even ran with me chad?..on first day alone i had more cmz than your whole crew of vets BY MYSELF. not including the other 4 playes on my crew...ask around see if i slacked from day one til now...reason we have such a huge lead above everyone else?..you gotta keep the crew to stick to the mission...sorry fellas but you say i don't deserve it...Maybe your right thats your opinion...hell just for that i'll give you a nice run next session JOHNNY....maybe that will make you think i deserved it this round...regardless im not leading but he will have my 100% backing him...so good luck johnny

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If theres time Allsopp 13 2,715 01-01-2006, 11:29 AM
Last Post: Allsopp

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon