Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3rd time lucky ...

you sux0rz johnny and will sux0rz much harder next round. :asshake:
-xTechno

PHAZE_____________1 Wrote:I invited ppl the first day?. Come on man i had a crew of 5 first day and 3 of them were un-proven ..hence the crew was called UNKNOWN the first week..You had a crew stocked with VETS..a lil motivation and helping fellow members out and making them strong players this session BTW...remember johnny when i helped kiro beat you, hell i was UNPROVEN and i put a hell of a run against you..You know why ppl even ran with me chad?..on first day alone i had more cmz than your whole crew of vets BY MYSELF. not including the other 4 playes on my crew...ask around see if i slacked from day one til now...reason we have such a huge lead above everyone else?..you gotta keep the crew to stick to the mission...sorry fellas but you say i don't deserve it...Maybe your right thats your opinion...hell just for that i'll give you a nice run next session JOHNNY....maybe that will make you think i deserved it this round...regardless im not leading but he will have my 100% backing him...so good luck johnny

lol trust me, I would never contest you not having a life. You've got that hands down. Yes, they all left me for a crew I was beating lol. Makes good sense, but like I said. There's a good reason why they left. For the record though, just because you don't have a life doesn't make you nearly as good as you like to think you are. You're getting a free win this round whether you like it or not. The real reason why you're winning by so much this round? BECAUSE NO ONE ELSE IS PLAYING rofl.

Stop acting like you've busted your ass this round, you could have won without even logging on. If you chose to live on the game, I commend you for that. I also pity you for the same reason though.

Edit: And trust me techno, if you win next round it will have nothing to do with you lol. It will be because Phaze holds a grudge for a life time and will live on the game again. You're just a glorified moron.

Victorious Wrote:lol trust me, I would never contest you not having a life. You've got that hands down. Yes, they all left me for a crew I was beating lol. Makes good sense, but like I said. There's a good reason why they left. For the record though, just because you don't have a life doesn't make you nearly as good as you like to think you are. You're getting a free win this round whether you like it or not. The real reason why you're winning by so much this round? BECAUSE NO ONE ELSE IS PLAYING rofl.

Stop acting like you've busted your ass this round, you could have won without even logging on. If you chose to live on the game, I commend you for that. I also pity you for the same reason though.

Edit: And trust me techno, if you win next round it will have nothing to do with you lol. It will be because Phaze holds a grudge for a life time and will live on the game again. You're just a glorified moron.

Its called i have a JOB that puts me in front of a computer. So im figuring if i choose to play this while working instead of solitare it makes me a loser?..i bet if i was playing solitare instead of this game i would have a LIFE?..get a clue chad...i know being a sanitation worker sucks...you have to work long sweaty hours picking up peoples trash...hey go back to school or something get a JOB that puts you in front of a computer then maybe you will stop talking the trash and be able to win something..And yes i am playing cause i didn't get #1 last session and i will play to win til i get my #1...competition is fun and this is more fun getting flamed by you a sanitation worker and johnny a homo thug...thanks and have a nice day gotta go close a deal now

While I admire your enthusiasm. You type with the grammar and spelling of an 8 year old. Anyone you work with, I pity more then blind people. "I know how to type, I just don't try on a game!!!!". I believe you, ALMOST. It still says a lot about your education level and the way you carry yourself. As for me being a sanitation worker, I'm one year away from my Masters in Business Administration and I have a bachelors in (Obviously Business) as well as Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement. So you telling me to get an education is Mecca telling someone to learn how to spell.

Next time try not to make yourself look as stupid. And if I remember correctly, Johnny has a pretty respectful job. If you have time to be playing this game as much as you do at work, then you obviously do either A. shitty ass job at what you're hired to do. or B. Your job takes so little brain power that you don't have to pay attention. Trust me you picked the wrong person to try and attack their brain power. Almost as big of a mistake as if you picked Skogey/Jered.

As for the grudge you hold, if you had one first. Apparently you have so much free time on your hands I'm not sure how you could refrain from playing. So that's a LITTLE bit BS.

Next time, think your attacks out.. Or you end up looking as dumb as you just did.

(As for my job as of now, if you want to try and attack that. I'm a Mortgage Loan Supervisor for State Farm.)

Ouch haha

wooooooooow i didnt even bother to read that ...

1st off ... i love bitching and what not ... but start ya own post somewer ya lil hulagins.

2nd off ... i may not lead ... depends if i have to go away for work or not.
(which will mean aboua a week i cant race) if not some1 else can lead the crew ive got organised if they want.

will see what happends

that will be all
Black__Metal

I lie ... im running now it seems
Black__Metal

Black For President
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

3rd time lucky ....
Black__Metal

gl black..and i told u if u need help im in....if not then its koo....ill jus hit peeps like this season...lol...so much fun...haha...
AlKi

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If theres time Allsopp 13 2,715 01-01-2006, 11:29 AM
Last Post: Allsopp

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon