Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anyone need help??

how about we just make it easier and ask peeps who need help finding the rite parts, test n tune, or dyno...

so who needs help and what help do u need?
AlKi

gaining exp? I only seem to gain about 1% a race. Is this normal?

Yes and No

The experience you gain depends on multiple factors. The closer you are to the current game leader, the more experience you will gain per race. Other factors include your Power Rating and R/T (Reaction Time)

So basically, build on your networth and driver level, the more skilled you are the more your power rating and R/T will increase, couple this with your higher NW and the experience will increase per race.

Hope this helps

yes...new to this season is the fact that if u or anyone in ur crew is holding the #1 spot, then u and ur crew will gain 10x the exp than the others...which really does make a difference...so if u want good exp..u or ur crew has to hold the #1 spot...
AlKi

Everyone has a starter car and a parts list, mine was always the 5k stang. Now there are so many choices...Alumni suggested the rabbit, i read somewhere romeo suggested the fit, is there any definent parts lists for these cars? I browsed around and could only find parts lists for beast mobiles nothing level 1. Or should I just experiment on my own. Im kind of lazy and dont want to test p/r after every part for every category.

Thrice Wrote:Everyone has a starter car and a parts list, mine was always the 5k stang. Now there are so many choices...Alumni suggested the rabbit, i read somewhere romeo suggested the fit, is there any definent parts lists for these cars? I browsed around and could only find parts lists for beast mobiles nothing level 1. Or should I just experiment on my own. Im kind of lazy and dont want to test p/r after every part for every category.

start off with the rabbit GTI and get the bahn brenner SC, walbro water injection intercooler, and the purple nos. that will be enough to get you started, after that just talk to me in game and ill help you along.
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A FAT DUDE!!!!

The only way to get the max build on a car is to check after every single upgrade. This is tedious and honestly hardly worth the effort except for IDE cars where every HP and handling point counts.

That being said, I've read some people say you have to dyno after every part, this is of course ridiculous. You can do the math, it's just tiring and takes time.

For handling it's obvious, it is exactly the same as doing PF, put on a part, go back to your garage, check the number, rinse and repeat till you figure out which part gives you the most.

Power is the same but there is math involved. Since the garage page gives you the percentage of HP that your car is making right now of the max possible you just need a simple equation to figure out which part is the best.

Divide the current HP by the percentage and multiply by 100.

So if your car is currently making 900HP and that is 90% of the max, divide 900 by 90 and multiply the result by 100.

900/90 = 10
10 x 100 = 1000

Max HP is 1000HP.

Obviously very dumbed down numbers but the result is the same. This DOES work every time, it's just very very tedious, especially for the ones with a lot of parts....

thanks you two, I dont ever remember people being so helpful on here. I am truly impressed with how this place has turned out.

Thats because the new guys are alot more helpful now.
Not everyone is so secretive and uptight anymore.

And the fact nobody really asks for help lol....

Anything you need just ask. And remember no question is a stupid question!!!
Failure is not an Option!

IGN: S_U_M_M_I_T

Summit_Racing Wrote:Thats because the new guys are alot more helpful now.
Not everyone is so secretive and uptight anymore.

And the fact nobody really asks for help lol....

Anything you need just ask. And remember no question is a stupid question!!!

Mike (dynawideglide) used to always help me out when the exp was based on NW. I would sleep and stay low and he would give me tons of races, other than that most people were dicks.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon