Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ide

ok so someone told me today that because i already have my ide icons i am not eligable for the ide this session. i tried searching the forum for the answer but no idea where the hell it would be... what exactly are the ide rules?
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A GIRL!!!!

You can get the medals again but can only claim one prize of any kind every 3 months.

my ide medals were won almost a year ago... but now does it mean if i take ide this session i can not go for a diffrent medal next session... say boost or HI?

if u already have iDE icon u cannot go for iDE low lvl like 1-20 because u will disqualified and then price will go to other person below u..but if u go for 21-30 maybe u can get that icon..3 month doesnt mean u cant get top HI or top boost next season..as i know u cannot win 1st place every season..correct me if i'm wrong..Smile
You will never be what we once were....

http://www.midnitechallenge.com/tag/48813.png

what the deal is i already have ide icons from dec of 2007 lvl 31 + i was told that because i already have them i dont qualify for the ide i am running this session which is lvl 21 to 30... i knew about the three month thing but it was to my understanding that was same prize within 3 month period(ex. bubye winning top recruit 3 times in a row) LOL...But then again there has been so many changes i could be totally wrong

i was the one who told jess that...the only reason i am saying that is because sleepwalker went for the 21-30 IDE and was disqualified and he doesnt even have IDE medals...
AlKi

Yeah I figured you was going for the level 31+ if your going for the level 30 you will not get the icon or you will not get any of the prizes because you have proved that you can go beyond that.

are u kiddin me... even with all the changes that have been done since? so basicly this entire session was a waste for me.. guess i'll give my lists to someone else

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon