Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ford Mustang Cobra

Does anyone have parts for the Ford Mustang Cobra? Which one is faster the level 11 or 13?

seriously u need to got thru both the cars and find out.. every part has its own handling rating and its own pr.. you are just gonna havta go thru each and every part to find what u are looking for
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A GIRL!!!!

ILUV2EXLR8 Wrote:seriously u need to got thru both the cars and find out.. every part has its own handling rating and its own pr.. you are just gonna havta go thru each and every part to find what u are looking for

i second that...
IDE is not about getting the parts list from anybody. it's bad enough that it's too easy to get, but not finding out yourself is kinda slacking. IDE is about beating everyone else and tuning yourself with your own parts list.

I found the parts for Trueno and Renault. I didn't want to waste more time finding the parts for the Cobra. But in the end I did find them. I just don't have patience. Haha.
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

chilln_villn Wrote:i second that...
IDE is not about getting the parts list from anybody. it's bad enough that it's too easy to get, but not finding out yourself is kinda slacking. IDE is about beating everyone else and tuning yourself with your own parts list.

:gayfight:
:banana:

R/T: 1.522
60ft: 1.283
300ft: 3.634
1/8: 5.673
MPH: 122.12
1000: 7.328
1320: 8.793
MPH: 153.87

was the quickest i got that damn thing
[Image: Midori_Fairy_by_buttonnose.jpg]

maybe admin will kill this bot now! lol

Ford’s first Cobra Jet production drag cars 4 decades ago had carbureted 7.0-liter V-8s. When the Blue Oval came back with a modern rendition in 2008, it used supercharged V-8s to clear the quarter, but as of this year's SEMA Show it has taken another approach

If i take a 4.6 Mustang Cobra engine and put it into a 1997 Thunderbird that had a 4.6 Engine in it. Will it fit on the same motor mounts and if i get aftermarket parts. Would i get parts for the cobra or the thudnerbird?

___

XRumer 12.0.16 + SocPlugin: the BEST program for Facebook / VK / Forums / Blogs promotion!
Only TODAY: -30% DISCOUNT for XRumer!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fastest Cobra parts? shoot2thrill 5 3,232 12-25-2007, 11:54 AM
Last Post: oral69
  30 lvl Cobra & Skyline oral69 13 5,432 11-08-2007, 03:03 AM
Last Post: oral69

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon