Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You Slower Drivers

Ataxic Wrote:Only compared to you cos you are all knowing Tongue

lol love you 2 bro !
Black__Metal

losing races is a part of the game...but jus remember all u people who are saying dont complain now...because if it happens to u...u better keep ur mouths shut...thats all im saying...i mean im fine getting spammed...i could care less bout my ratio...but if i spam all u guys...dont get mad about it...
AlKi

LuDe Wrote:losing races is a part of the game...but jus remember all u people who are saying dont complain now...because if it happens to u...u better keep ur mouths shut...thats all im saying...i mean im fine getting spammed...i could care less bout my ratio...but if i spam all u guys...dont get mad about it...

I know i don't i get samantha spamming me all the time (not so much now) like you said it's part of the game... Wraith if they are that new to the game they arn't gonna be in a crew where ratio really matters it'll just give them exp to go up levels i reckon
IGN: SKDFIRO

Big_Bang Wrote:Rofl. I guess your not "smart" either cause you misspelled here. Plus I already am on the receiving end of getting spammed so its all good.
lol yeah cauz that was the whole point of my post, to learn how to spell here(hear) i also misspelled before (b4) and u (you) you didn't pick up on that so u must be stupid by your logicRolleyes
U would sing a different tune if u were in a crew competing as ratio is everything when it come to crew models. I f u notice most of the noobs have in their crew msg...somthing like (going for top soon getting a good crew together) if they can't get crew modz they will think this is 2 hard fuck it... catch my drift? anyway iam over this topic. It is rather pointless

Digital_Magic

think of it as a goal to get faster then them cause i do.....i passed u bigbang and hit u with races now......just get faster and enjoy the game....:tocas:
:3gears:

TECH_N9NE

HeartBeatStoper Wrote:think of it as a goal to get faster then them cause i do.....i passed u bigbang and hit u with races now......just get faster and enjoy the game....:tocas:

Yeah def. I spammed you with races in the beginning and then you passed me up and now you race me. It's part of the game Big Grin. :catfight:
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

lol i find it funny getting PMs saying "haha your in a top crew and im running faster than you ..you dont desrve shit blah blah blah"

when little do they nkow im sitting on lvl 30 to try and get some exp in tunning cars ..and if i wanted to i got the exp to level to like 49 i think lol.
Black__Metal

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon