Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game proposition

Im going for Most races won..

Ummmmm . . . kiro is also going for top NW . .

and if you can pay for the $100 worth of credits back to them if you dont get top NW . . then why not just buy the credits yourself ??

i highly dout anyone would take you up on your offer (no offence intended) but it sounds like a scam.
Black__Metal

TheJMan Wrote:Ummmmm . . . kiro is also going for top NW . .

and if you can pay for the $100 worth of credits back to them if you dont get top NW . . then why not just buy the credits yourself ??

i highly dout anyone would take you up on your offer (no offence intended) but it sounds like a scam.

Word!
IGN: SKDFIRO

Sam, spend $250 in crts now....make sure u win Top NW then sell the PS3 later 4 $100.00....better still let the MC racers bid 4 it now (u might end up getting mote than the $100 he hehh....i'll start by bidding $101.00!!! Big Grin

-MATBOND

If no-one takes you up on your offer just ask Ray to get it in cash or credits or something Smile
IGN: SKDFIRO

Samantha Wrote:ok smarten up.. i can buy the whole 250.00 in credits, but see then im stuck with another playstation 3. i said i have 2 now, and was giving someone a chance to get one for only the 100.00, and that if for some reason i dont make it, then i would be nice and give there 100.00 back. so they have nothing to loose. but a playstation 3 for only 100.00..

Or you could ask ray for the $400 in credits or take the cash ?

as said above.your DONT have to take the ps3 .. credits and cash are anther few options
Black__Metal

TheJMan Wrote:Or you could ask ray for the $400 in credits or take the cash ?

as said above.your DONT have to take the ps3 .. credits and cash are anther few options

roger that...i took $400 cash...i dont have a ps3 and i dont intend to wait for 6-8 months like last time i won...so im takin the cash..way quicker and easier...so ya...i mean i dont get this deal honestly...
AlKi

10/4 on that bro
Black__Metal

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Noob to game mikale33 11 2,240 02-29-2008, 04:46 PM
Last Post: Benton08
  H3LLS_HOT_ROD_CREW for next game GMGOODWRENCH 0 874 06-26-2005, 02:35 AM
Last Post: GMGOODWRENCH

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon