Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top crew....

Anti_Rice Wrote:well because thats the only way to get top crew

no it's not. that's the only way to get high lvl FAST... what wins top crew is people who are willing to race their ass off either way for cm's, 1st place or not, and smart workers. that's all that means, nothing stops you from racing your ass off for cm's

chilln_villn Wrote:no it's not. that's the only way to get high lvl FAST... what wins top crew is people who are willing to race their ass off either way for cm's, 1st place or not, and smart workers. that's all that means, nothing stops you from racing your ass off for cm's

I was first/second for top cm's. I wasn't in top crew getting 10x exp. Big Grin. But I guess being faster does help you get more cm's cause you can beat more people.
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

ya it gets u a higher lvl than anyone which of course u will win more crew races and win more races period which gives u a higher ratio if u have a 90% ratio for wins loses like i do u get a cm almost everytime u race and of course u have to race ur ass off to get top crew and im deff a smart worker so shit i should be in a top crew cause i do everything it takes to be in one just look at the stats this sess i had over 3700 cms and i wasnt even in top crew also i got over 6000 wins and got to lvl 40 if i was in a crew where someone was in first id be lvl 55++ i dont know cause i havent gotten this high of lvl before next session im not gonna worry about getting top 25 or top 10 i just want to be the highest lvl with most cms and wins ill go for lvl 30+ ide and top crew then im done. ill hi after next sess, but like i said we need some one to be if first to win top crew usually who ever wins 2nd or 3rd top nw they should be havin the most creds next sess, which puts them in first we need them

i guess u could win top crew without someone in first but it takes inleast 7 players to be racing there asses off all day and possibly someones gonna need to spend to get ur crew bankroll up + u gotta win thoes crew races it would be hard but if crew with someone in first played that hard there would be no chance. We just need someone to be in first to win the easier way

Anti_Rice Wrote:ya it gets u a higher lvl than anyone which of course u will win more crew races and win more races period which gives u a higher ratio if u have a 90% ratio for wins loses like i do u get a cm almost everytime u race and of course u have to race ur ass off to get top crew and im deff a smart worker so shit i should be in a top crew cause i do everything it takes to be in one just look at the stats this sess i had over 3700 cms and i wasnt even in top crew also i got over 6000 wins and got to lvl 40 if i was in a crew where someone was in first id be lvl 55++ i dont know cause i havent gotten this high of lvl before next session im not gonna worry about getting top 25 or top 10 i just want to be the highest lvl with most cms and wins ill go for lvl 30+ ide and top crew then im done. ill hi after next sess, but like i said we need some one to be if first to win top crew usually who ever wins 2nd or 3rd top nw they should be havin the most creds next sess, which puts them in first we need them

lol you don't make that much sense.... why would you need someone in 1st place most of the session when you're just gonna stop lvling at 30... then it should make no difference to you eh?

Haven't been in top crew. Had over 5k cm's but i lost some cm's. I'm doing alright. =)

Skill Level:
53EXP:1,706,706 (100.00%)
Networth:$41,562,836,560
Import Models:4,209 (Happiness: 100%)
Pimp Factor:0
Statistics:
Wins / Losses (Ratio): 9998 / 776 (92.80%)
Crew Models Gained / Lost (Ratio): 68 / 0 (0.00%)
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

wow i dont make sense i said 30 + ide i wouldnt stop at lvl 30 can u under stand 30+ 31 40 50 ide

Anti_Rice Wrote:wow i dont make sense i said 30 + ide i wouldnt stop at lvl 30 can u under stand 30+ 31 40 50 ide

i'm sorry, it's hard to understand a paragraph WITH NO PUNCTUATION... lol, not my fault

my bad.. i guess im not use to typing.

me
crazyfrogg
version..maybe
dyna...only if someone will stay in first most of the session
black metal...dosent think he's joining
summit racing
kiro...??
matbond
lx
masa808
anti-rice