Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question to you all . .

so as some of you may have known i wont IDE for lvl 20-30 (i think it is)

YET have been told i wont be getting my icons due to me being a "vet" aka a longish time player. . .

which i think its full bullsh!t, took me every credit for 2 weeks to out tune droppie and post the times i won IDE with . . .it takes the same amount of skill as the level 30+ IDE to tune the cars. . . and so what if im classed as a "vet" does that say im meant to know how to tune like the best etc ?? i think not ..if so i would have alot more icons then the piddly ones i have now.

plus it is not stated in the rules anywhere that a so called "vet" cant win IDE in any level.its mearly up to ray to decide who gets it and who dosnt ..which sould go aganst the rules of the game posted to everyone for everyone to follow.

i dont car about the credits or memby or whatever that comes with IDE i worked hard and spent alot of time tunning and trying new things and i want my damn flags lol.

sorry about the novel just had to vent some frustration.

Id love to hear everyones comments on the matter and position im in.

Cheers
Johnny
Black__Metal

You should get the medals cause your a noob tbh Tongue j/k ! yeh should deff. get the medals.
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

C'mon Ray....not everyone registered long time ago aka "Vets" knows how to tune properly anyway....give him the medals coz he did tried his best tuning those cars....:confused:

Import, Domestic and European Shootouts

Levels 1-20 I,D,E Winners Receive: Temporary IDE Medals, 1 Month Free Membership to Midnite Challenge and 2500 Credits at the start of the next period!

Levels 21-30 I,D,E Winners Receive: IDE Medals, 3500 Credits at the start of the next game period!

Levels 31+ I,D,E Receive: I,D,E Medals, 4500 Credits at the start of the next game period!

Please Note: You are allowed to win all three IDE in one level set of the game however you are not eligible to win more than 3 medals and their prize. The Team at Corrupt Interactive will be watching for Veteran players tryin to win lower level IDE's for the sake of the medal and will disqualify anybody caught keeping a lower level just to obtain an icon/medal.

Unfortunately, they do say something about veterans going for ide. However, because you did not have your IDE icons in the first place, i thought this wouldn't have applied to you. I believe you should get your icons, there is more competition for the lower ide levels than the 31+.
winter's own

Please Note: You are allowed to win all three IDE in one level set of the game however you are not eligible to win more than 3 medals and their prize. The Team at Corrupt Interactive will be watching for Veteran players tryin to win lower level IDE's for the sake of the medal and will disqualify anybody caught keeping a lower level just to obtain an icon/medal.

Unfortunately, they do say something about veterans going for ide. However, because you did not have your IDE icons in the first place, i thought this wouldn't have applied to you. I believe you should get your icons, there is more competition for the lower ide levels than the 31+.
[/COLOR][/quote]

So what is a vet then ?? me ... ?? why ?? because i signed up ages ago and play for a mnth here and there at racing which take the basic tunning of all ? due to me playing so long is it assumed that i i know the game and how everything works ... i blow at tunning and busted my ass on tunning for thoes times.yet due to ray making up some bullshit rule on who he decides should be "alot better" at these things?? all hes got to base this on is a reg date?? he dosnt know shit about any of the players yet he classes a vet on the reg date ?? if he knew anything about any player on MC he would know they have ther strngs (mine being racing) and weakneses (mine being tunning) there is no base to work off on knowing how much everyone on the game knows or in rays eyes should know.

thanks for your support so far all.
heres hoping Ray himself might pop in
Black__Metal

I could of had beaten you black, but I got lazy and did not add my times before you. It don't really matter but what your saying is true. I'm not a vet neither and I was told I couldn't get the Icon as well. I think you deserve it you really did work hard for it.

TheJMan Wrote:So what is a vet then ?? me ... ?? why ??

haha to me you're a vet Big Grin ... but then again i wouldn't know any better, i'm still relatively new to this game.

Good Luck in getting those icons man. I believe the same thing happened to sleepwalker.
winter's own

I think Ray should clearly define what "vet" means. Makes things less confusing. :tocas:
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

settle this like a man ray and just give me the icons.
Contract_Killers

Well my son won I and E for lvl 1-20 and hasnt gotten his icons and hes no vet lol.....He sent in a ticket but still nothing.

Surely a Noob player like my son is not considered a vet.Being new to the game it sure put a foul exp for him in this game.

I dont think Ray would want to scare off new players? Would he?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question on leveling nikola 8 2,351 08-05-2009, 04:04 PM
Last Post: dnb_Fueld
  i got a question walawala 11 2,620 07-03-2009, 11:48 PM
Last Post: modogg85
  Ray i got a question mustangkid05 4 1,593 05-11-2009, 03:28 AM
Last Post: mustangkid05
  question about mc now The_Evster 7 2,064 03-18-2009, 08:59 PM
Last Post: Daggermouth
  Question fast_fry 10 2,729 01-29-2009, 12:21 PM
Last Post: fast_fry
  Quick Question He_Hate_Me 11 3,048 01-08-2009, 10:58 AM
Last Post: HeartBeatStoper
  i have a question... LuDe 11 2,671 12-11-2008, 01:57 PM
Last Post: LuDe
  Question about comments Big_Bang 4 1,568 11-03-2008, 08:40 PM
Last Post: LuDe
  ITT: I ask you a question that has been asked before. xErduu 12 3,097 10-20-2008, 10:34 AM
Last Post: xErduu
  quick question... im new mbuehl07 5 2,050 09-20-2008, 08:55 PM
Last Post: fffuusky

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon