Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
__Crew_Dynasty__

ya i was in with quickal for a while and he is a really good racer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Noahs_ark

ask quick all im his master

he learnt everything from me

one day hel reach my skill ^-^v Big Grin Wink Big Grin Wink

lol...anyone want a icon thing like mines? if so u can pm me in game or messege me here cuz i need to get practice on it :/
Leader of The ORIGINAL
_DyNaStY_
Top25: 4 (Feb 2008) | TopCrew: 1

Romeo did teach me mostly everything i know about this game, which still isn't very much. But yeah, thanks romeo!

about Dynasty, it all depends on QC and Halliwells Garage whether I stay or move over to Dynasty. If BB4L or whatever the winning crew is next round wants me, lemme know and I'll definitely do my best in the crew. If not, then it'll be between Halliwells and Dynasty, which are both very strong crews!
QuickAl

quickal u complete ass LOL i was being sarcastic LOL

i taught u a bit but ffs u wer a crazy racer b4 i even met u y hel u think i wanted in my crew so bad lol

wat mad guy!

Dude that was my first session and you told me how to play it right? I was beating you in my second session and you still haven't caught up yet! Tongue lol nah but you are the man
QuickAl

LMAO...hmmm i think both of you should join my crew to see who can get most cm's...LOL Confusedmirk: Confusedmirk: Confusedmirk: Confusedmirk: :grin: :grin: :grin:
Leader of The ORIGINAL
_DyNaStY_
Top25: 4 (Feb 2008) | TopCrew: 1

Quote:lol thanks romeo, uve been a true homie Smile lol and yeah...if quick doesn't join i don't mind as long as he comes back from number one crew to help me out Smile cuz i want all the top25 racers to try their best so that they can all get top crew ribbons Smile i know romeo and quick al don't have one...and beth needs one or the other cuz she deserves it

I already have too many Crew Ribbons though, so I don't think I will be joining.. Cool

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon