Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
__Crew_Dynasty__

hook me up bro.
REBORN!!!!!!!!
REBORN!!!!!!!!
Mecca_boy your my inspiration *booya*

dude ive been tryin to hook u up...change back ur name to highway officer lol...or tell me ur sn
Leader of The ORIGINAL
_DyNaStY_
Top25: 4 (Feb 2008) | TopCrew: 1

no problem man i know you race your ass off at night b/c me and you are racing partner from 12pm and later. plus next round lets gain over 1000 or more cms and than we will be in the hunt for top crew. I have to say i like this crew that i am on
OIF Veteran

Born To Kill

SS_Goku

Quote:no problem man i know you race your ass off at night b/c me and you are racing partner from 12pm and later. plus next round lets gain over 1000 or more cms and than we will be in the hunt for top crew. I have to say i like this crew that i am on

yeah i try to make the crew a good enviroment where everyone gets along...and i boot racers that talk sh*t and don't try...and i encourage talking with other members to get to know them and become MC homies [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] lol but yeah we gunna get top crew next session, MrPickles and peteyfresh aka ayo_for_yayo are both great racers too...along with u and king of cali, so there is no problem that we can get top 3rd crew
Leader of The ORIGINAL
_DyNaStY_

but we do have to get like 1000 or more cms and boot the people who lose them. but i think we have a good crew going and we will get top 3 or top crew next round
OIF Veteran

Born To Kill

SS_Goku

yeah lol...idk but i think we can get top 3rd crew definitely...i will have to boot some people though to make room for other racers...
Leader of The ORIGINAL
_DyNaStY_

hopefully not me!!! lol [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Noahs_ark

well i join your crew next round but if we dont get some good racers that know how to keep cms than i might not stay in the crew very long i dont work my ass off for people to blow up the cms. plus i dont like when crew give away crew wins either . but we will see how the crew will go next round.
OIF Veteran

Born To Kill

SS_Goku

yeah don't worry i wont give crew wins away next round...and yeah i got some good racers joining so well see
Leader of The ORIGINAL
_DyNaStY_

i can't edit cuz maximum time has expired

anywayz...here's the update...four people left for shizzle's crew and idk if his crew has potential for top but it has potential for top 3rd maybe

Current Crew:
gOd_LiKe_NiTrOuS
cavaliersrus
Mr_Pickles
Mr_Burnout
kobra
Narkotic
PizZeL
FREE_WINS4EVERY1
JeDiMiNdTrIcKzZz
G_I_JOE
FreSHexP