Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
__Crew_Dynasty__

I'm looking for a top crew ribbon.
I think I've got it here with BB4L2.
When we get top, we're going for a repeat!
If for some stupid reason the crew gives up,
I'm sure I'd be looking at a crew with the stature I've seen in some of these members!
I hope this answers any questions about my intentions.
[Image: BB4L.gif]
NoEthX

A conscience is what hurts when all your other parts feel so good.

gotcha... [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] but what about ummm the session after next?
Leader of The ORIGINAL
_DyNaStY_
Top25: 4 (Feb 2008) | TopCrew: 1

how cum im not on the pending list? i told u i would think about it...
still pimpin,.

o sorry...but i dont' know about my crew any more... im getting a lof of sh*t talk and etc about my crew and that im a noob and i just wont even try if people that i ask kindly of to try to consider joining and all they say is...dude, im ignoring u and u don't even stand a chance so stfu...u know things like that, and im just like...fine then if these people can' even say no thanks or sumthing like that that's pretty sad, and i think if not even one elite player has the confidence to join and at least stay for one session i dont' think i would be able to pull this off to beat kronic_krew's record

i was fortunate enough to have people such as G_I_JOE to join and FreshExP and jedimindtricks and cav's mr_burnout and kobra for hanging in there and staying with me the whole session and leaving top crews to join mines

i need trust and im not getting that and i think im beginning to loose it becuase im trying to help BB4L2 this session and other crews so that they can be boosted up in rankings...and i have been helping other crews two sessions in a row already, all i ask is that people consider my crew, i want to lead a top crew, and yeah it's ez for other people to say no, but people like Noethx are morale boosting for saying things like what he posted..and that's what keeps me going

thanks
Leader of The ORIGINAL
_DyNaStY_

:o
Thanx for the props!
I think it's great you're helping crews (mostly BB4L2), and I hope "carma" (hope I spelled that right) comes back 3 fold.
I don't know what I'm doing tomorrow most times, so I can't give you a straight answer about 2 rounds from now, that's my prime working time of the year, and I'll be putting in like 50-60hrs a week... It's hard to eat up 4000 credits when all you want to do is sleep when you get home.
Not saying no, just saying I got no idea.
NoEthX

A conscience is what hurts when all your other parts feel so good.

ha...well ive decided because i took a break from all this...poop and i decided that i will continue to run a crew and try my best...30 ours a week of talking to people is really boring and in the end i'm hoping it pays off...o well we'll see thanks everyone who belives in me and staying in the crew cuz we will get top...takes time though :/
Leader of The ORIGINAL
_DyNaStY_

cool. keep going nitrous.
Noahs_ark

k thanks...i will Smile...but my progress is being loss when puff_puff_pass keeps trying to take all my good players
Leader of The ORIGINAL
_DyNaStY_

ya. it sucks.
Noahs_ark

o well lol...i guess that's how the game goes....

ANY ONE WANNA JOIN PM ME INGAME OR HERE!
Leader of The ORIGINAL
_DyNaStY_

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon