joedabooger
quickal
falco_spam_me
expremco
exp-wraith...is possible
Leader of The ORIGINAL
_DyNaStY_
Top25: 4 (Feb 2008) | TopCrew: 1

u sure quickal is joining???? last i new he was gonna be with Halliwells for a while.
Noahs_ark

hallies ay disband next session beth is stil deciding wat to do she may come with me ^_-

and if so then qiuck al wil probs go nitrous i told him itl be werth it and quick al has been a great player for a long time

lol thanks romeo, uve been a true homie Smile lol and yeah...if quick doesn't join i don't mind as long as he comes back from number one crew to help me out Smile cuz i want all the top25 racers to try their best so that they can all get top crew ribbons Smile i know romeo and quick al don't have one...and beth needs one or the other cuz she deserves it
Leader of The ORIGINAL
_DyNaStY_
Top25: 4 (Feb 2008) | TopCrew: 1

haha cheers

i should get it next sesh see hows things unfold outkast kinda sliped and said sth in the "whos side r u on" thread lol.

but yer beth may join us see what she says shes bin bizzy with werk and the floods didnt help with wer she werks n stuff.

and i tried to pick up quick all 3 sessions ago good player and elevated alot since then.

well i didn't know it was going to be a secret, ross never told me not to say something about it so it's not my fault
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

nah chil dude i said it as well its spose to be left dormant hehe but bleh i told some pplz lol

we gona all get called cheaters next sesh the cheating bs never ends -_-

i told a few people before this anyways, had to get the recruiters off my back
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon